Your favorite Trainers on the Internet

Just wondering what other people think. Mine are Christian Thibaudeau, Jim Wendler, and Ben Bruno. CT’s probly the smartest/most knowledgable guy out there, Wendler for general awesomeness, and Ben Bruno 'cause the guy trains harder than probly everybody in the gym at any given time combined, plus strong as hell.

John Meadows, Dave Tate, Eric Cressey and Clay Hygth.

I agree OP, but would like to add Dan john, Eirik Sandvik( he havent written much here at T-Nation, but have written several pieces on norwegian training sites ) and Tim Hendriques.

Offcourse there many more good authors, but cant list them all.

Not sure who I like better, but by far Christian Thibaudeau and Charles Poliquin. They are fucking geniuses and they have taught me wonders.

John Meadows and Shelby Starnes

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:
Not sure who I like better, but by far Christian Thibaudeau and Charles Poliquin. They are fucking geniuses and they have taught me wonders.[/quote]

Poliquin’s smart, but something about his physique is just funny to me. Upper arms are way too ripped compared to the rest of his body

-CT: His olympic background really opened my eyes to new methods.
-Matt Kroc: The guy taught me hard work is 99% of the game.
-Jim Wendler: The no bullshit attitude is awesome.
-Dave Tate: He displays how there really is no reason not to train; no matter how physically messed up you are.

As for people that post on youtube:
-Mark Bell (ST)
-George Leeman
-Ben Seath
-Ben Rice
-Pete Rubish

These people remind me how stupidly weak I am.

A lot of people are awesome! But I like Christian Thibaudeau, John Romaniello, Bret Contreas top three. And this newer guy (At least new to me) Wil Fleming is pretty cool. Also Nick Tumminello.

John Meadows - everything I’ve tried that he’s suggested has been awesome. I don’t think anyone else has had such an impact on my training.

Eric Cressey/Mike Robertson - I count these two together, their old articles about fixing force couples, shoulder rehab etc worked wonders for me

Clay Hyght - he’s just so likeable!

Really, I like all the trainer’s that write articles on this site, but those are my top three

ben bruno, strong guy and am allways learning new stuff,

• clark kent, bruce banner, peter parker, ben bruno the dude gotta a super hero name

For training: Meadows, Hyght, CT

For Diet: Lonnie Lowery

Meadows and Chad Smith (Juggernaut Method) have had the biggest influences on my training recently. I read everything by Jim Wendler, Paul Carter, and Jamie Lewis, but I don’t really use too much of their lifting ideas in my own training.

Dan John would be on my list. Someone told me about him my first year going into high school for shotput / discus and I made some serious progress. But of course Thibs now! I haven’t ventured much outside of those two except from the article now and than. Just way too much information for a beginner already haha

Although he doesn’t really do anything with TNation anymore, I’m a big fan of Shelby Starnes. With his nutrition advice and John Meadows training advice, anyone could get big and lean as hell.

Never really been a fan of Bruno’s “here’s a dozen more one-legged dumbbell weighted vest exercises”, but I’m sure it’s helpful for a lot of people. I’ve never had much of a problem with conventional exercises though.

Dave Tate’s Iron Evolution articles have been some of the best I’ve ever read, and Jim Wendler’s are always great.

Agree with all the mentions thus far but would definitely add DeFranco to the list, high up on the list.

[quote]pndpmt wrote:

[quote]Michael Crehan wrote:
Not sure who I like better, but by far Christian Thibaudeau and Charles Poliquin. They are fucking geniuses and they have taught me wonders.[/quote]

Poliquin’s smart, but something about his physique is just funny to me. Upper arms are way too ripped compared to the rest of his body[/quote]
I agree. I bet he prepumps his upper arms for his videos. It looks like he has a bit of a belly as well.

Meadows
Shelby
Skip (Hill)

Ram Bod

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Ram Bod[/quote]

You??? No wai. I did NOT see that coming.

Rippetoe and Wendler have probably had the greatest influence on my training philosophy. Rippetoe when I was first starting out and Wendler now.