Your Favorite Track from Workout Playlist

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
HEY where in alberta are you from? This thread is like team alta!! [/quote]

Calgary suckah. And it’s team AB, I’m pretty sure we ditched the “alta” years ago.[/quote]

HMM, I coulda sworn I heard it on a comerical somewhere, sometime.
I think the farmers still call us Alta, but I’m not a farmer…

You know what place really rocks? Drumheller. I think I want to retire there in about 40-45 years time.

Nothing beats Wagner right before a PR attempt.

Fuck, I’m becoming emotional…

Great post OP, that’s a terrific song.

I’d probably have to say…

Fucking Canadians.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Great post OP, that’s a terrific song.

I’d probably have to say…

Krisiun-hateful nature - YouTube [/quote]

Krisiun for the fucking win man! I love that track!

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Had a terrible acid trip to this as a soundtrack way back when I was a freshman. God damn.

[quote]Jozin wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Had a terrible acid trip to this as a soundtrack way back when I was a freshman. God damn.[/quote]

Fidelio.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
You know what place really rocks? Drumheller. I think I want to retire there in about 40-45 years time. [/quote]

Drumheller? Really? You are an odd duck, aren’t you?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Fucking Canadians.[/quote]

Fucking Texas ho bags.

If you’re going to use dispariging remarks, you should attack a lesser state. I present Arkansas as well documented example. Texas is magnificent and wonderous. I do like Canada, however. Epic Meal Time and… Well, I’m sure your country has contributed more to society that I’m letting slip my mind right now.

Just don’t disparage us Californians. Out here, we’re the first to do everything and the rest of the country just follows suit. Currently, us Californians are pioneering various ways to send ourselves down shitcreek on a greased slide, and it looks like the rest of the country is following along nicely.

And Canada’s not that bad. Anything that produces The Trailer Park Boys is quite alright with me.

The intent was not to disparage Texas, or Texans, but specifically to disparage ho bags who happen to be from or currently reside in Texas. That’s all. I’m not familiar enough with America in general or the shitcreek you’re sliding down to disparage much more than that.

[quote]TheJonty wrote:
Why did I bother taking this semi-seriously?
[/quote]

Well I love the song I picked.

It’s not just Cookie Monster heavy metal that people that lift listen to y’know.

And my close second is this…the theme song to the Bog Bang!:

tweet