What are your ABSOLUTE favorite T-Nation articles since T-mag started back in 1998? Try to keep your list to 5 articles or less.
Not in any order:
- Set yourself on fire by Chris Shugart
- Meltdown training by Don Alessi
- Renegade rope training by coach John Davies
- Revenge of the nerds by TC
- The beast evolves by Christian Thibaudeau
- I couldn’t leave these out, even though you said to keep it under 5: ABBH and GPP ASAP by Chad Waterbury
got to be
Merry Chrismas bob
The first T-mag thing i ever read, and it inspired me to train, and train like a T-man.
- Most Hated Man In Bodybuilding
- Merry Christmas Bob
- Really enjoy all of the exercises you’ve never tried articles
- The Ultimate diet pill from way back in 98
- Ab training for athletes and babe hounds…
no specific order:
1- ABBH - Chad Waterbury - It’s been one inspirational article that opened my eyes on a whole new way of training.
2- Nobody move! - Dr. Lonnie Lowery - Just read it and you will quickly realize!
3- The training quiz for smartasses - Christian Thibaudeau - The way CT explains things is pure gold.
4- The next big 3 program - Chad Waterbury - This has to be the best program ever for those who are short on time and/or in season.
5- The mutation serie - Christian Thibaudeau - Don’t even ask why !!!
I’m sorry, but I screwed up my list. My favorite t-nation article is the education of a power lifter, parts 1 and 2, which for some unknown reason, bring tears to my eyes every time I read them…
Of course, you have all forgotten
“What they are Really Saying” by Chris Shugart. it was in early 2003