Your Favorite Routine From T-Nation

whats your favorite routine on this site.

Bump.

I know this is old but it was never answered, i think mine would be GVT2K. Anyone else?

the “power look”

i did that for 10 months last year and got fucking huge

i also used some of the violent variations

i added hang cleans done 20x1 with 60 second breaks, with 80 percent of my max load

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

i added hang cleans done 20x1 with 60 second breaks, with 80 percent of my max load[/quote]

Damn, that sounds like a challenge

I think mine would be HSS-100, as I have gotten good results with it to date and also find it more enjoyable then other routines. Having said that, I did make modifications to it, and I usually make up my own routine anyways.

High Octane Cardio:

Three sessions a week is brutally effective for melting fat.

The 30 Day Mass Plan, just because it’s so lolzy.

200 pullups per day, first thing in the morning,after ingesting 20 tablets of BCAAs/40grams of whey protein. timed. For 4 weeks.Every day try to beat your time.
Lifting routine does not change.

Take your back, your leaness,and your strength to another level.I know this defies a lot of bodybuilding rules;some of you may call bs; take it or leave it; its up to you.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
200 pullups per day, first thing in the morning,after ingesting 20 tablets of BCAAs/40grams of whey protein. timed. For 4 weeks.Every day try to beat your time.

Take your back, your leaness,and your strength to another level.I know this defies a lot of bodybuilding rules;some of you may call bs; take it or leave it; its up to you.[/quote]

LOL!!

lifting heavy weights, eating lots.

[quote]vikingrob wrote:
Tumbles wrote:

Take your back, your leaness,and your strength to another level.I know this defies a lot of bodybuilding rules;some of you may call bs; take it or leave it; its up to you.

LOL!!

[/quote]

x2 :slight_smile:

One Lift a Day.

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
vikingrob wrote:
Tumbles wrote:

LOL!!

x2 :)[/quote]

I hope steel 12 sees this, he’s gonna be pissed and write all of us a letter

hahahahahah

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Bloobird wrote:
vikingrob wrote:
Tumbles wrote:

LOL!!

x2 :slight_smile:

I hope steel 12 sees this, he’s gonna be pissed and write all of us a letter

hahahahahah

[/quote]

I hope it’s not a mean letter!

oh, you know steel12 is a reasonable guy, his letters will be well planned and very deliberate in the points he is trying to make(see Increasing Back Definition Thread)

these individualized letters will include

the word “retard” and its variations at least 25 times

there will be invitations to his gym( a pullup bar in a buddy’s basement)

pictures of him training Dexter Jackson and Quasemodo( with his patented back routine, of course)

among many other special surprises

Don’t piss him off though, he’s the strongest guy on this site. And he’s hyoooge.

im doin the superhero program by ct…just because I felt like doing something totally different but my favorite favorite favorite, definitley gvt or ovt.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Don’t piss him off though, he’s the strongest guy on this site. And he’s hyoooge.[/quote]

I seen those pics and I definitely dont wanna piss him off

Mean, did you see those traps?

I haven’t done many, but EDT was a good switch of variety for a couple of weeks.

Started HSS-100 yesterday and it seems fun.

Combat pyramids supersetted with hungarian unilateral burpees+ timed drop set of windshield wipers starting with 135 pounds. Guaranteed to give you an aesthetic shape with proportion and symmetry in a matter of weeks.

Once you have the necessary size and proportion, you can take your back definition to the next level with the legendary ugandan middleweight boxing champion’s 200 pull-ups a day program.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
High Octane Cardio:

Three sessions a week is brutally effective for melting fat.[/quote]

I used to do a lot the heavy bag variation of this program when i was competing in muay thai. Great for endurance and fat loss.

I would say that the best T-Nation program i tried is Meltdown (but i modified to add one heavy lift each day). I really hate this program but it works great.