Your Favorite Non-BB Website

What other non-bodybuilding websites do you frequent?

Just wondering where the rest of you go for fun on the world-wide web.

I like clubknowledge.com and bcae1.com (car audio), and sometimes I run a search for games and find whatever gives me some interesting, fun games to play.

radiocontrolzone.com and ultimaterc.com for RC cars (not Nikkos and crap, stuff that’s actually…errr…fast!).

Also go to musclemustangsfastfords.com every so often, and a bunch of mustang boards and just lurk and read.

howstuffworks.com is really friggin neat too. I visit there every so often. Not too long ago I got around to reading about rail guns. Holy crap is all I can say!

Definitely check out What Would Tyler Durden Do at http://www.wwtdd.com/. The writer is fucking hilarious! I don’t make it a habit of following the stars – in fact, I despise it. So the writer’s style and cynical outlook appeal to me.

An example:

The Sun UK says that Warner Brothers records has put millions behind the debut album of Paris Hilton and have made her an international priority for the spring. They have even hired A-List only songwriter Cathy Dennis, who wrote Toxic for Britney Spears and Cant Get You Out Of My Head for Kylie Minogue, just to name a few. The Sun says:

“Her debut album is set to feature a track called My Mistake, recorded about the famous sex footage of the heiress and her boyfriend which took the internet by storm.”

Dear God. Isn’t this joke about over. If you had told me 5 years ago that we would still be inflicted with Paris Hilton stories every day, I would have kicked you in the nuts and then tattled on you for scaring me. And after hearing this dumb bitch speak, it seemed you would have an easier time raping a bobcat then you would turning this bony tramp into a pop star. But I guess if you throw enough money at a project, you can buy a certain level of success. Which is why Paris springs for the real Valtrex, none of those generics for her

pretty much just Espn.com other than T-Nation.

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
mma.tv[/quote]

LOL, that just aswered a question I just posted in the GSP thread about where I could find videos of our favorite fighters.

Cool site, thanks.

Can you take a guess at my two other passions aside from weights?

for all my thai boxing needs :slight_smile:

www.theonion.com/content/index

www.mil-millington.com/

www.outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html

trance.nu

iskon.hr

Geeky engineer stuff

www.chud.com

www.homestarrunner.com

geez… so many more.

Fullsizechevy.com

www.current.tv

Chris

airliners.net

[quote]PSlave wrote:
Definitely check out What Would Tyler Durden Do at http://www.wwtdd.com/.[/quote]

WTF!?! Tyler Durden doesn’t give a damn about them plastic faggots.

I call bullshit on that website… Can it get more anti-Fight Club?

www.bible.cc/
www.deoxy.org/

[quote]Kailash wrote:
PSlave wrote:
Definitely check out What Would Tyler Durden Do at http://www.wwtdd.com/.

WTF!?! Tyler Durden don’t give a shit about them.

I call bullshit on that website… Can it get more anti-Fight Club?

www.bible.cc/
www.deoxy.org/

[/quote]

Bro, those have to be the “trippiest” sites on the net.

[center]FOR THOSE WHO LIKE NAKED WOMEN:
www.pigtailsroundasses.com
[/center]

[quote]oboffill wrote:

[center]FOR THOSE WHO LIKE NAKED WOMEN:
www.pigtailsroundasses.com
[/center]

[/quote]

Oh yea, I forgot to mention one of my favorites:

Thanks for reminding me.