Your Favorite Movie Ever?

I mean i had never watched this movie and it trumps every other movie i’ve ever seen in my life.

I’m so moved by Memento from Christopher Nolan.

That is a TRUE MASTER PIECE OF ART.

And that left me wondering, what do you, t-nationer, consider your favorite movie ever?

John G.

Highlander

District 9

Brave Heart

Glory Hole Girlz IV

Raising Arizona

Other than The Godfather or GF pt 2?

shit, I don’t know. Psycho, A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove and The Lives of Others all could claim the top spot depending on my mood. Or maybe Cool Hand Luke, Chinatown or Apocalypse Now.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Other than The Godfather or GF pt 2?

shit, I don’t know. Psycho, A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove and The Lives of Others all could claim the top spot depending on my mood. Or maybe Cool Hand Luke, Chinatown or Apocalypse Now.[/quote]
+2 Cool Hand Luke + A Clockwork Orange

It’s funny, i always thought that everybody would answer me: GOOD WILL HUNTING.

In fact, i’ve never seen it, and downloading it right now, it must be so awesome.

Maybe it will trump the HANGOVER and ANCHORMAN or every other movie ever made by Will Ferrell, those are piece of arts too.

The Shawshank Redemption

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
It’s funny, i always thought that everybody would answer me: GOOD WILL HUNTING.

In fact, i’ve never seen it, and downloading it right now, it must be so awesome.

Maybe it will trump the HANGOVER and ANCHORMAN or every other movie ever made by Will Ferrell, those are piece of arts too.[/quote]

What the fuck? Good Will Hunting? That’s it…sigh…slit your fucking throat.

Tombstone

american psycho

The Departed

The Matrix

V for Vendetta

Salton Sea

Lucky Number Slevin

Stay

Talladega Nights

the shining

Heat (Pacino, De Niro)

Hero (Jet Li)

The Matrix

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
The Shawshank Redemption[/quote]

this

Like a lot of the people here, I don’t have just one. There have been several movies that actually moved me.

The Matrix Trilogy
Man on Fire
Book of Eli
Unforgiven

I can’t think of too many more right now. I’d have to spend some time trying to jog my memory. To be quite honest, I actually prefer books to movies.

The Book of Eli? Really? I mean it was good, but we are talking FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!! There’s got to be some better ones.

For me - The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

and…

Air Force One… just kidding, but seriously that movie is badass.

Brotherhood of the Wolf

Super Troopers