A baby seal walks into a bar.

Bartender says “What’ll ya have?”

Baby seal says “Anything but a Canadian Club…”

wow

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Adderal.

Not Really.
[/quote]

Actually I will give my vote for Adderall.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
So there I was at this party, wife beater, jeans, and my gallon of water. Some girl asked me if I wanted a beer, but I was being all alpha talking about my abz and was like “Fuck I’m RIPPPPPPPPPED!” and I said it really loud so everyone could hear me. Then everyone looked at me so I took off my clothes and started posing.

Some other guy was all trying to get in on the action and took his shirt off, talking about all the weight he can curl in squat rack. Not taking any shit, I walk over to him, take out my dick, and piss all over him to prove how alpha I am.

I noticed a line of girls that had formed off to the side as I hit my double biceps pose. There were several small puddles on the floor between their legs so I knew I could have whichever I wanted.

I took a blonde up to the bathroom with me for a blowjob, but my big hairy gorilla hands got in the way and I accidentally ripped her arms off. Not knowing what to do I put my raincoat on and hid under a bed until morning.

When I woke up I noticed someone was taking a shower and I couldn’t stop myself from stranggleing the girl in the shower and then putting on her school girl uniform and dancing around in it while singing the song from Footloose and pretending to be Kevin Bacon.

Yeah, being alpha is the shit. [/quote]

whoa…so what was it you are taking again? lol

DG

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
jstines wrote:
Baby seal hearts …

A baby seal walks into a bar.

Bartender says “What’ll ya have?”

Baby seal says “Anything but a Canadian Club…”

[/quote]

Ha! That made me chortle.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
So there I was at this party, wife beater, jeans, and my gallon of water. Some girl asked me if I wanted a beer, but I was being all alpha talking about my abz and was like “Fuck I’m RIPPPPPPPPPED!” and I said it really loud so everyone could hear me. Then everyone looked at me so I took off my clothes and started posing.

Some other guy was all trying to get in on the action and took his shirt off, talking about all the weight he can curl in squat rack. Not taking any shit, I walk over to him, take out my dick, and piss all over him to prove how alpha I am.

I noticed a line of girls that had formed off to the side as I hit my double biceps pose. There were several small puddles on the floor between their legs so I knew I could have whichever I wanted.

I took a blonde up to the bathroom with me for a blowjob, but my big hairy gorilla hands got in the way and I accidentally ripped her arms off. Not knowing what to do I put my raincoat on and hid under a bed until morning.

When I woke up I noticed someone was taking a shower and I couldn’t stop myself from stranggleing the girl in the shower and then putting on her school girl uniform and dancing around in it while singing the song from Footloose and pretending to be Kevin Bacon.

Yeah, being alpha is the shit.

whoa…so what was it you are taking again? lol

DG[/quote]

creatine. it gives you roid rage.

Either the red pill or the blue pill…Whichever one makes me want to go down the rabbit hole.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

Yeah, being alpha is the shit.

This is me before I ripped this stop sign out of the ground with my bare hands. I’m not sure why I’m smiling, though. I wasnt terribly happy. [/quote]

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:

creatine. it gives you roid rage.[/quote]

HAHA