1 large slice whole wheat bread
2 thin slices turkey
2 thin slices ham
1 swiss cheese(optional)
2 tomatoes
2 cucumber slices
3-6 black olives
1 handful of lettuce

One piece of bread because I wrap everything and press it down, it is delicious and easy to make. I consider it fairly healthy in comparison with what I usually resort to eating when I want a sandwich (subway).

List yours.

From In-n-Out burger:

A triple-single (3 meat, 1 cheese) with grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and mustard instead of the thousand island spread. And I’ll go ahead and chase it with a handful of fish oil caps to make it even healthier.

The feast from subway, double meat everything on it.

I still enjoy a good 'ol PB&J frequently

2 slices of food for life ezekiel 4:9 or genesis 1:29 sprouted whole grain bread

1 grilled chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, hot paprika, black pepper and sea salt

1/4 of a large avacado spread on one side of the bread

sheep’s milk crushed red pepper cheese

handful of baby spinach leaves

fucking awesome.

[quote]dfreezy wrote:
I still enjoy a good 'ol PB&J frequently[/quote]

same here minus the J

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
dfreezy wrote:

same here minus the J[/quote]

minus the J…you better have like six glasses of milk for it then

PB + Honey + banana on toasted Ezekiel bread. I’ll chase that with 2 scoops of Grow! to get enough protein in the mix. While not something I would eat regularly while trying to lose fat, I’m not in a position to have to worry about that right now. In fact, I might do this up for breakfast tomorrow and mix the Grow with milk for uber-awesomeness

[quote]dfreezy wrote:
I still enjoy a good 'ol PB&J frequently[/quote]

Add a glass of 2% to that and there’s my favorite snack… Good call!

• AB

8oz of roast beef w/ cheese and olive oil based mayonaisse/ cole slaw on a whole wheat wrap.

If we’re talking burgers than 2 80% lean burgers, cooked medium-rare with 2 slices of cheese melted on top no bread.

[quote]chillain wrote:
From In-n-Out burger:

A triple-single (3 meat, 1 cheese) with grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and mustard instead of the thousand island spread. And I’ll go ahead and chase it with a handful of fish oil caps to make it even healthier.

[/quote]

man im on to 5 x 5’s now. i limit them to once every 2 or 3 weeks though. its pretty unhealthy but damn it taste good. with a side of animal fries. oh so good.

Natty PB and Apple
or
Natty PB and Banana
or
Natty PB and Strawberries
or
Natty PB and Honey

on bread or tortilla

Whole grain sprouted/Ezekiel bread with almond butter, spinach, and a stack of turkey or pastrami. Side dish is berries with cream or banana or nothing, depending on fat/carbs desired.

whole grain bread
turkey
romaine
tomato
red pepper
green pepper
yellow pepper
hot pepper
onions
salsa
tukey
whole grain bread

in that order. So good

3 Seed Grain Bread
Light Mayo
Turkey
Light Mayo
3 Seed Grain Bread

…I’m sorry, I’m really plain jane…

Take two pieces of bread (I like Ezekiel), add PB and honey. Slice up a banana and shove it in there, now cook this baby in the skillet like a grilled cheese and you will die a happy man (or woman).

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
dfreezy wrote:

same here minus the J

minus the J…you better have like six glasses of milk for it then[/quote]

welcome to my world

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
ericbyrnesjr wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
dfreezy wrote:

same here minus the J

welcome to my world[/quote]

that’s what i’m sayin, six glasses of milk with anything is cool. you’re all right zep

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
ericbyrnesjr wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
dfreezy wrote:

same here minus the J

welcome to my world

that’s what i’m sayin, six glasses of milk with anything is cool. you’re all right zep[/quote]

During last school year I’d have two ‘sandwiches’ it would be one piece of WW bread with like 356364 servings on peanut butter on it, and folded over. I was pretty much drinking everything in sight to get those mothers down.

Olé brand low-carb, high fiber tortillas (2)

Turkey breast, 6 or 7 ounces. I use Kentucky Legend brand pre-cooked and cut it up. It would be acceptable to substitute cooked 98/2 ground beef, or cut or sliced chicken breast.

Organic guacamole and/or hummus, 2 tbsp total

Organic Del Monte spinach, 1 can (drained of water)

Organic fresh mini peppers, cut small. They’re optional but help the taste. Another option is diced bell peppers.

Publix brand (others would be fine) organic brown mustard, freely applied

Optional: a low-sugar pasta sauce with desired amount of fat calories from olive oil (different brands range from quite low in fat calories to lots.) Moderately applied, if used.

Optional: extra-virgin olive oil, anywhere from zero to 1 tbsp according to desired total fat calories

Optional: salt if the sodium content of the spinach is considered insufficient for the current moment.

Makes either one really big tortilla using the second one to cover gaps in the first, or ingredients can be divided to make two tortillas. No cooking required.

Other greens can be substituted for the spinach, but the spinach will have more alkalinizing effect.

It’s not that I eat only organic food, nothing like: this one just happens to have ingredients where most are economical, available, and tasty as organic.