Your Favorite Food

Variety is the spice of life and I get tired of chicken. I just tried Quinoa with chicken broth as suggested on here and it’s pretty good. What is your favorite food/recipe?

I like to keep almonds with my supplements and I eat a few every time I take fish oils.

Mango Chicken Sausage from TJ’s is damn good and quick.

Favorite food recipe:

Chicken breast with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, thyme, rosemary and sage, pound the breast a few times with a mallet then rub the spices into the meat.

Mash up some garlic with some olive oil and add it to the chicken.

Makes a cheap chicken breast worth eating.

There are a couple places locally that make really good sushi and greek food that I love to frequent, too.

I need to find a sushi place, good idea.

Mix tuna that comes in oil with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and light mayo until cheese is room temp. Scoop with pita bread, tomatoes and lettuce or melt in the oven.

Spaghetti with melted sharp cheddar and a good sauce.

Spinach salad with baked (warm) tomatoes sprinkled with mozarella and mustard salad dressing.

smoked salmon with a tad bit of lemon for flavor and seasoning.

god I’m hungry now…

dip lean, thin chicken(I use perdue) into egg, then italian breadcrumbs. next place pieces into pan with olive oil burning at a low heat.

fry chicken until golden brown on each side.

I usually eat 5 persons per meal. This meal’s even better with brown rice with a bit of a butter and steamed asparagus…

Pizza! Do people eat pizza here?

Seafood gumbo…are canned products allowed?

Is liver bad because of the iron?

well for the last week it was special K with almosd but after just reading Shugart’s last artice, i will give up on that haha.

Fav is actually egg white ohmlets. I have been easting them for almost 3 years now and still do not get bored with that.

Pizza, fettucine alfredo, white pizza, alfredo pizza…lol…grilled chicken…steak, wings…hey I diet hardcore…just telling what my FAVORITE foods are…wasnt that teh thread title? lol

Eggs with tomatoes, sharp cheddar, onions, sliced smoked ham…if not I’m watching the carbs throw alll that on a bagel.

Turducken. It’s like anabolic cake.

Vagina.

which Shugart article is that?

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Turducken. It’s like anabolic cake.[/quote]

John Madden loves turducken.

What is turducken?

Someone was bitching about gaining weight. Is it really so hard?

Papaya and avocado.

Eggs w/ hot sauce on them.

Turducken=a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey. Turducken - Wikipedia

[quote]chiquita wrote:
What is turducken?
[/quote]

Culinarily speaking, turducken is the greatest food on the face of this earth.

Or, you can go with what the guy above me said, too.

Bacon. But it has to be real bacon, meaning from a farm and not a factory.

And good, fresh eggs. In an omelette with goat cheese, red onion, spinach, and the bacon. Cooked in butter. Or bacon fat. Mmmmm.

Swordthrower you just turned me on. That sounds amazing.

Ground turkey in the form of a hamburger, but without the bun. So really its a turkey burger. Tons of protein none of the fat. Fried eggs, don’t break the yolk. Better yet, fried egg samich.

Pizza!!! It’s one of the only foods that I get serious cravings for… well, that and lasagna… and a big bowl of pasta with meatballs… or fish tacos with lots of lime… or giant chicken and bean burritos… damnit, this was a bad idea.

Back to my Metabolic Drive.