Your Favorite Article

I know this has been discussed several times, but I just re-read my favorite t-mag article, an interview with Greg Valentino, “The Most Hated Man In Bodybuilding.”

It can be found here…

I was just curious as to some other articles that when you folks read just kinda brighten your day or bring a smile to your face…

Hmmm,
A couple come to mind:

Well…anything writen by Berardi (Lean Eatin, The Winning Formula, Massive Eating, Solving the Post Workout Puzzle, Bedtime Story, Protein Prejudice, etc)

Merry Christmas Bob by Shugs…pretty much sums up how I feel about lazy people who bitch and whine about being fat and out of shape.

T-Vixen Roundtable…not only do you get to look at some pretty darn good lookin chikas, but you get some solid info to boot! I have handed out this article to just about every woman that I train.

Man, I could go on and on, but I could be here forever listing articles that I love or find useful.

the 8 keys.

Berardi on Insulin.

-Zulu

I hear Dead People. That article messed with my head for weeks, I have the steps of a normal persons life hanging on my bathroom mirror, don’t ever want to be that way.