T Nation

Your Fat Loss Stack Help!

I am helping my friend lose weight and i was reading about this stack which includes Flameout HOT-ROX and Low-Carb Protein Powder.

I just have some basic questions… do you really need 4 capsules of Flameout a day.
how do you know if you need 1 or 2 capsules of HOT-ROX a day, and why do you need low-carb protein powder if you dont take protein powder to begin with. THANKS!!

I would say anyone active needs at least 4 capsules of Flameout per day, if not more.

I think the HOT-ROX dosage recommendations are based on how well one handles the stimulatory effects of it. Start with 1, then try two if you aren’t wired at 3am. I could be wrong here though, so don’t quote me on that.

Low carb protein powder for the only reason that if your protein powder isn’t relatively low carb, it is more than likely loaded with a bench of crap that will not facilitate fat loss.

With regards to HRX, what AK said is correct. Start with one pill twice a day, spaced 6-8 hours apart. If that doesn’t get you too wired, then try two pills twice a day. You can also try two in the morning and one in the afternoon.

You really have to base it off how you handle the supplement.

I have no problems with taking two pills twice a day from day one, but I know some people that can only handle one pill twice a day no matter how long they use HRX for.

thank you! by the way do these supplements increase fat loss from exercise or does it work on its own?

thank you! by the way do these supplements increase fat loss from exercise or does it work on its own?

Fish oil increases your metabolism

read about HOT-ROX Extreme: http://www.T-Nation.com/productInfo.do?id=1066793

Here is my experience with HRExtreme.I can really cut calories below maintence levels and not lose muscle mass and know that the weight loss is coming from fat and not LBM.No b.s.,I will lose about 3-5 pounds a week while eating about 1600 cal. on non-workout days and 1900 on workout days.

But to answer Hartache question,it works on its own but you have to put the effort in on diet mainly and exercise to maintain LBM.I have no experience myself on trying HRExtreme without working out.

[quote]Hartache wrote:
thank you! by the way do these supplements increase fat loss from exercise or does it work on its own?[/quote]

No. It’s not a magic pill. You have to bust your ass too.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Hartache wrote:

No. It’s not a magic pill. You have to bust your ass too. [/quote]

That’s crazy talk!