Your Family and AAS Use

I’m gonna go out on a limb - having lived in the states for just under a year, and say he genuinely believed what he wrote.

Many American’s grasp of the world outside the States is poor due to not really needing to leave such a massively diverse country (including Mexico). And laziness and other factors resulting in poor geographical education and ignorance… (couldnt help myself)

IFBB - If BBB was actually Welsh and not and Englishman living there then you’d have a rather more passionate response i suspect!

Brook

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
Wait steroids arent illegal in Wales? That is part of England?

Are you taking the piss? I know that most Yanks have a poor grasp of world geography so I’ll tell you that Wales is part of the United Kingdom, which also contains England.

BBB[/quote]

lol…

And the UK, that’s out near the ocean right?

:wink:

I watched bigger, stronger faster with my girlfriend and then we had a little talk about our thoughts on AAS and she is in the medical field and knows that AAS can be done proper. I told her openly that when I have achieved a few more goals (naturally) that I have that I plan on doing a cycle (or two) but not until I’m at least 28+ and have accomplished some of my goals.

I would not tell my family though. They just don’t get it. My mother has accused me twice for usage. Once b/c I was taking animal pak and another b/c of the size of protein tub I had at home. lol

If I were a guy like BBB, versus a guy like…I dunno, like the majority of posters you see in this section, my answers would be completely different.

If it came to my close family. I don’t think I would tell them about my enhancement goals(which are on hold). But they all know about my issues with the Dr’s and my natural imbalances. So beyond TRT I would not say anything. I would chalk it up to good food hard training and adjustments in TRT dosages.

As for girlfriends. I would only tell them if they came out and asked up front. And they would have be my girl. Not some chick I am banging or dating.

The only other person would be my room-mate. He knows lots of d00ds that use and is not ignorant like the rest of the world. He works out and trains and is considering using himself.

soontobeIFBB wrote:

Are you taking the piss? I know that most Yanks have a poor grasp of world geography so I’ll tell you that Wales is part of the United Kingdom, which also contains England.

BBB[/quote]

I would say 90% of the US population believes the UK and England are one in the same. Tell them that the UK contains Wales, Scotland, England, and N. Ireland and you’ll just get a confused look.

Like Dave and Cortes, I couldn’t be with a woman who was not open to my steroid use. However I understand how it might be different for those who got into steroid use later on in life when already married. But even then, it would be nice to think that their spouse would love and trust their partner enough to want to be aware of their use.

BBB[/quote]

This is a point I didn’t think about which does make sense. Thanks, BBB.

I actually had already been with my wife for a few years and was married before I ever started using. However, my situation was special, in that I did not realize that AAS were legal for personal use here, yet I still hung out on this forum (reading, not contributing), honing my knowledge, and often talked to her about AAS and how I intended to use one day. Then I ended up finding out they are legal, after having lived here for close to 5 years already!

The other good thing is that Japan does not have the idiotic, Orwellian brainwashing that you guys living in the states are so unfortunate to be subjected to. So, instead of RE-educating her, I just educated her from tabula rasa, about the dangers and benefits and the idiocy and underworld surrounding the whole scene, and she never, ever, had a single problem with anything.

So what I’m saying is, you should find yourself a Japanese girl. Bakuhatsu will back me up on this one, too! :wink:

soontobeIFBB wrote:

BBB[/quote]

southern accent Wales?! Ain’t that one of them sea mammalians?

I know for sure that i wouldn’t tell my mother. The few times i dared talk about my intention of maybe trying steroids i was faced with far more bias and incomprehension than with recreationnal drugs. I mean, i’ve know junkies who looked down, all of them, on steroids.

ANd yes, tell you’ll girlfriend/wife if its possible. My wife was aware that i wanted to give steroids a try even before i began to educate myself on them. It may sucks when she blame your temper on them though.

Bushi don’ feel bad there are adults here in the U.S. who couldnt place our own states correctly on the map.That being said, I am pretty sure that my whole family knows, it is what it is to them, my hobby, my life.I never volunteered any information nor did I lie, I have fielded the usual questions of why? and how does it feel? but no ignorance really. My aas use really started after my mom passed but I am sure she would have looked at it the same

Hell, my girlfriend has seen me give myself an injection, and a couple of my friends have actually given it to me. I’m “the smart one” in the group so they trust me when I say that I know what I’m doing and what I’m talking about.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:

BBB

southern accent Wales?! Ain’t that one of them sea mammalians? [/quote]

Thats WHALES

[quote]Quickthinkin wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:

BBB

southern accent Wales?! Ain’t that one of them sea mammalians?

Thats WHALES[/quote]

Fuck No. Whales are those big fish that the Japanese eat. Silly