Your Experiences with Tren & Bodyfat?

Good afternoon fellow athletes,

I was wondering if some of you can post your experiences with tren, especially if it had any effect on body fat (directly or indirectly)

some people claim they drop substantial amounts of BF% while eating like shit,

Others claim they gain muscle + drop a ton of fat while on a caloric deficit

Can some of you please post your experience with tren?

Please state which ester you used, dosage, if you stacked it with something else & overall purpose of the cycle (cutting, bulking etc…)

*Also if you can please state whether you performed cardio and/or tinkered around with carbs.

Thank You
Sincerely,
Faus

Or you could use the search button and read the countless tren threads and posts for yourself.

Thank you,
Popeye

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Or you could use the search button and read the countless tren threads and posts for yourself.

Thank you,
Popeye[/quote]

I have searched for weeks on end, (that’s why I said some people claim this, others claim that…) I just want to hear more opinions and experiences.

Read the question thoroughly before posting nonsense that is just clogging the post,

Thanks!

[quote]faus1991 wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:

Thank you,
Popeye[/quote]

I have searched for weeks on end, (that’s why I said some people claim this, others claim that…) I just want to hear more opinions and experiences.

Read the question thoroughly before posting nonsense that is just clogging the post,

Thanks! [/quote]

Nice double post.

I did read it, in fact your didnt actually ask a question until your 4th line down. All I was getting at was every one of your statement/questions has been covered lately in the forums pertaining tren usage and that you could easily go a read them for yourself and form you own conclusion.

That being said if you have ten people fill out your exhaustive list of things you need to know(which I doubt) your going to get 10 different opinions. Because all of us react different(especially when using tren) and we all had different goals/BW/BF at the time of usage. I used tren with a caloric surplus, Ive used tren in a caloric deficit, Ive used it for strength purposes and also in a bulk stack. Thing is you never listed your goals so no one can really help as it pertains specifically to you.

The main questions you should be asking is am I ready for tren, what new sides should I prepare for, how suppressive is it going to be, how will my recovery/PCT change? Whats caber? Whats Prami? Do I really need tren to hit my goals?

I will take my nonsense elsewhere now. Best of luck on getting your info.

Popeye

Thank you for your input but I am looking for experiences, I do believe this can be an interesting and informative thread if we compile a list of experiences. As for the other questions you said I should be asking, that can be found with the use of the “search” button. This thread is not so that I do what someone else did and expect their results or whatever, it’s just to get some insight on the drug and how it affects different people concerning dosages, esters, stacks, diet, training and any other factors

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll play. I am currently running 200 mg test/600 mg tren E (with a 3 week front load of 450-300-250 Tren A) and am in my 4th week. So far I have seen very little in the way of body fat changes, despite cleaning up my diet and increasing cardio (from zero to about 5 times per week).

My main goal for this cycle was to drop a lot of bodyfat while retaining muscle, but I have to say that so far I am underwhelmed. Strength is up, leaner in the shoulders and arms, but no change at all in my gut where I store most of my fat anyway. I started taking T3 and Clen this week and hoping that will show some improvement.

For reference, I also ran a Test P/Tren A cycle last year for cutting, with 350 mg of each per week, and saw better results than I am seeing now. I think I was using T3 and Clen for part of that cycle too, but not all of it, and it seemed to work a bit better. Thinking the higher test is beneficial when trying to recomp.

Why not. Currently on week 7 of tren/test/mast (500/250/400) all enanthate esters. I have definitely drop a good amount of bodyfat while gaining muscle as well. I’m not as hungry as I usually am on cycle which I think is due to the tren but I do manage to get a surplus of calories, maybe not as much as I should or usually do on cycle but I’m still at 220 dropping bf and getting bigger.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Why not. Currently on week 7 of tren/test/mast (500/250/400) all enanthate esters. I have definitely drop a good amount of bodyfat while gaining muscle as well. I’m not as hungry as I usually am on cycle which I think is due to the tren but I do manage to get a surplus of calories, maybe not as much as I should or usually do on cycle but I’m still at 220 dropping bf and getting bigger.[/quote]

Dam you bumped the tren to 500mg? Any sides? Im thinking for bumping mine from 300 to 400…graned im only like 6 days in :slight_smile: loving tren.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Why not. Currently on week 7 of tren/test/mast (500/250/400) all enanthate esters. I have definitely drop a good amount of bodyfat while gaining muscle as well. I’m not as hungry as I usually am on cycle which I think is due to the tren but I do manage to get a surplus of calories, maybe not as much as I should or usually do on cycle but I’m still at 220 dropping bf and getting bigger.[/quote]

Dam you bumped the tren to 500mg? Any sides? Im thinking for bumping mine from 300 to 400…graned im only like 6 days in :slight_smile: loving tren.[/quote]

Ya haha feels great, no sides at all just a lack of cardio and occasionally I get warmer at night but no night sweats. I switched to EOD injections to lower the volume of each injection and that also seemed to help eliminate the warmer body temperature at night.

What dosages are you running?

[quote]Jagger wrote:
I’ll play. I am currently running 200 mg test/600 mg tren E (with a 3 week front load of 450-300-250 Tren A) and am in my 4th week. So far I have seen very little in the way of body fat changes, despite cleaning up my diet and increasing cardio (from zero to about 5 times per week).

My main goal for this cycle was to drop a lot of bodyfat while retaining muscle, but I have to say that so far I am underwhelmed. Strength is up, leaner in the shoulders and arms, but no change at all in my gut where I store most of my fat anyway. I started taking T3 and Clen this week and hoping that will show some improvement.

For reference, I also ran a Test P/Tren A cycle last year for cutting, with 350 mg of each per week, and saw better results than I am seeing now. I think I was using T3 and Clen for part of that cycle too, but not all of it, and it seemed to work a bit better. Thinking the higher test is beneficial when trying to recomp.[/quote]

Dang 600mg tren! Good luck! hopefully it gets better. Right now I’m running 250mg tren-e along with 375mg test-e. First time running tren. I started waking up everyday around 3AM for the last four days. I am only 8 days into the cycle… Seems like the sides kicked in faster hah! sitting around 195 at around 9 or 10% BF, (full 6pack) idk the exact number though… my goals for this cycle is to drop 2-3% BF, hopefully, and add a bit of mass 2-3KG… Wanna stay at 200lbs super lean hopefully! Clean diet, I will post how it goes…

Good posts so far! Keep them coming!

Sincerely,
Faus

I will play this game as well

I have ran tren at 300mg/ week 400mg/ week and also at 600mg/ combined with 500 - 750 mg of test. tren sides that I get include night sweats and feeling alot warmer all the time. Those sides get worse with a higher dose for sure but nothing to bad to handle at all. That and a loss of cardio power.

Never found it to be a good fat burner but never used it cutting. Strength gains are awesome though and the ability to put on quality size and keep it.

The worst part of it is coming off it into PCT. I have had some mental issues to talk myself out of. Choked one of best friends nearly unconscious for no real reason is a good example. Also get feeling that people are out to get me when I know its not the case. I can have a bad temper already so I need to be careful when coming off a tren cycle.

All that said I feel the benefit outweighs the negative so I will be using tren again sometime in the future.

[quote]lens_d wrote:

I have ran tren at 300mg/ week 400mg/ week and also at 600mg/ combined with 500 - 750 mg of test. tren sides that I get include night sweats and feeling alot warmer all the time. Those sides get worse with a higher dose for sure but nothing to bad to handle at all. That and a loss of cardio power.

Never found it to be a good fat burner but never used it cutting. Strength gains are awesome though and the ability to put on quality size and keep it.

The worst part of it is coming off it into PCT. I have had some mental issues to talk myself out of. Choked one of best friends nearly unconscious for no real reason is a good example. Also get feeling that people are out to get me when I know its not the case. I can have a bad temper already so I need to be careful when coming off a tren cycle.

All that said I feel the benefit outweighs the negative so I will be using tren again sometime in the future.

[/quote]

Haha god damn lens

[quote]lens_d wrote:

[/quote]

Never used steroids, and not planning to until I’m 25 or so, so I’m just spending the next few years doing a lot of research, but this has always been of particular interest to me…

Has anyone ever been able to explain why trenbolone specifically causes such mental side effects?

I’ve seen people suggest its because of how androgenic it is, but then I’ve seen others suggest that trenbolone is actually less androgenic in humans than testosterone and/or DHT.

i’ve heard people say it slows down the production of serotonin but I have no facts to back that up just hear say. Seems like it could be possible though.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

[quote]lens_d wrote:

[/quote]

Never used steroids, and not planning to until I’m 25 or so, so I’m just spending the next few years doing a lot of research, but this has always been of particular interest to me…

Has anyone ever been able to explain why trenbolone specifically causes such mental side effects?

I’ve seen people suggest its because of how androgenic it is, but then I’ve seen others suggest that trenbolone is actually less androgenic in humans than testosterone and/or DHT.
[/quote]

No way in hell tren is less androgenic than test. I got all hairy from tren at 200mg but nothing from test at 500mg. Tren should be a standard in any cycle, IMO.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I have read a few times that tren is actually 5x more androgenic than test… Either way, helluva drug!

[quote]faus1991 wrote:
Good afternoon fellow athletes,

I was wondering if some of you can post your experiences with tren, especially if it had any effect on body fat (directly or indirectly)

some people claim they drop substantial amounts of BF% while eating like shit,

Others claim they gain muscle + drop a ton of fat while on a caloric deficit

Can some of you please post your experience with tren?

Please state which ester you used, dosage, if you stacked it with something else & overall purpose of the cycle (cutting, bulking etc…)

*Also if you can please state whether you performed cardio and/or tinkered around with carbs.

Thank You
Sincerely,
Faus[/quote]

I’ve only been on for 12 days so haven’t really seen much of the effects from tren and test. I am cutting well more like a body recomp.
I am using tren enanthate 200mg/ml , test enanthate 300mg/ml, dbol

Days 1-20
50mg dbol

200mg tren enanthate EOD

150mg test enanthate E4D

First administered test and tren march 14th, weighed in at 240 lbs. as of today I am at 225 lb. my diet has 2012 calories. Meals are separated 2.5 hrs. Mwf I do low intensity cardio for an hour on a empty stomach. TuTHfri I do hiit cardio for 20 minutes after my workout. I am using PPL. But start over after leg day. Sunday is an active rest day, I’ll walk my dog for 30 minutes give or take.

Mwfsu abdominal work
Tue thu sat lower back work

My protein intake is around 250
Carbs are moderate
Fats are a little higher. ( #2 meal blue berries/ 1/3 cup unsalted mixed nuts, #4 quest bar, #6 has a serving of 1/2 avocado)

I really like how I am feeling on the diet. I was pretty decent with my diet before but would have the occasional “normal” dinner. I was pretty out of shape at the beggining of this year so i focused on my strength and just at around 4k calories of quality food. Now obviously I was still fat but I did gain some muscle. Now I am shredding the fat it seems like. Haven’t noticed any significant losses in strength but I believe that won’t be a problem in the next 2 weeks once everything really kicks in. I’ll post progress pictures here in 2 weeks! Good luck!

Oh p.s I’m not really bloated either because I had started taking arimidex .25 mg every other day then went on letro protocol to combat existing gyno. I’ll be finished with the protocl and tapering down Friday.

Sorry if this comes out fucked up I am on my phone.

You do realize this thread is over a year old…

[quote]Reed wrote:
You do realize this thread is over a year old…[/quote]

Yea I realized that after I posted. Fml

I almost did this with a post from 2005 when I was researching things lol