Your Election Prediction

Nothing like rationalizing your opinion by knowing there is no argument for anything that disagrees with you.

1 Like

Sure there is. If they’re viable they can live/survive outside of the womb. The argument, which is more scientific than emotional, would save millions of lives.

:thumbsup:

[quote=“tedro, post:453, topic:217849”]
The challenge with a moral viability argument is simple. [/quote]

It isn’t a moral viability argument. It is a scientific one. Yes, science changes almost universally for the better.

I would just go with the heartbeat.

“THE” Rabbit Hole…abortion.

Based on the original topic…this thread now officially done.

2 Likes

I’m done

The sad thing is if you showed that to 10 people, 9 wouldn’t get it.

1 Like

I like the arrow pointing down haha

1 Like

It looks very flaccid.

I wonder what is in the crate?

Pants Suits for everyone!

Alan Alda keeps the dummy in the crate when he isn’t putting words in its mouth.

On a side note:
Staying crammed in the crate often turns dummies evil.

The only expanding empire is the Anglo/Zionist empire. Its home bases are Israel, Britain and the USA.

What do you say about american placing all those missiles right up to Russia borders? And the 800 strong bases they have all over the world and specifically Eurasia? Who really is the “empire”. Who was promised that NATO would not move one inch east after the re-unification of germany? Who is bombing 7 countries in this movement and time and for what purpose. Hint: Greater Israel, power and oil in that order. Your government is loaded with Israel first officials - “the crazies in the basement”. These are all facts.

Did you know some 80-90% of the original Bolsheviks were jewish? This to is fact.

It took me a number of years to realize that yeah the elite jewish bankers are a cancer to this world. Even thousands of everyday jews are against zionism.

Ha! Hahahahahahahaahahahaha!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Still funny 5 minutes later, carry on.

1 Like

Search Leo Strauss my friend hes the godfather of the “crazies in the basement” has bush senior famously described. Referring to the neocons in Washington. These are very unsavoury people to put it mildly.

I’m gonna pass. I don’t think jew bankers run the world.

1 Like

What you think and what is fact maybe 2 different things. I don’t believe they have absolute power myself but they have enormous power.

Didn’t some Jewish guy famously take a billion dollars off England’s banks once?

I’m pretty confident Jew bankers don’t run the world. I’m also pretty confident the crab people nor the lizard people run the world either.

Just more diversion dude. If your a student of history there’s no denying the influence of a very small group of people - the jews. There’s only like 15 million or something in the whole world.

Facts.