Your Election Prediction

Again, I have no idea on the best solution to foreign policy issues, but I believe there is a better way than nuking the entire middle east or killing all muslims (hypothetical extreme measures, you didn’t say those).

It’s a battle. It’s ongoing, and I believe will continue to be an issue but we are mitigating it significantly with our counter terrorism efforts. Unfortunately there will always be evil and crazy people in the world.

1 Like

And thankfully we will have men to stand posts on that wall to defend us.

Unfortunately, I think that the real fight is inside those same walls.

Yes to the former, no to the latter. All is lost, and America in 20 years will be… Not the place people risk life and limb to immigrate to anymore, that’s for sure.

There is plenty we can do about it. However 50+% of the country is really happy to throw away rights because of their feelings, and that means we are fucked.

People honestly asking for limits on Free Speech, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 10th, so on and so forth, over and over again. We’re doing it to ourselves, and those of us who don’t are becoming more and more rare, and silenced because speaking out is becoming cause for SJW’s to destroy your life…

Agree 100%. It’s all the people crying about how bad we have it (you know, everyone voting for Bernie) that have me at a loss of faith this will maintain, among other reasons too numerous to list.

1 Like

Fair enough. I understand the position, and have moments of sever pessimism when talking to Bernie or Trump supporters. I’m amazed at the bull-headed nature and refusal to step back and think.

Maybe I’m just feeling optimistic today, but I think everything comes in ebs and flows. If we begin to go left (as we have) I believe there will be more enthusiasm and less to to blame on the right. If the economy continues as it has the last 7 years under Hillary, there is no Bush to blame. People will want a change, and change would be lurching right. I thought that’s what would happen with Obama, but Trump ruined the chance of the GOP nominee actually having solutions for problems.

1 Like

Drew,

If we can’t talk like grown folk, we lost. We can’t call a spade a spade, not without being called an Islamophobist. We are not being attacked by Norwegians, Aussies, or Filipinos. This is a very narrow enemy we face, and this Administration will not recognize that this enemy has declared war against us.

The President is more dedicated to fight those who speak ill of Islam than Radical Islamists themselves. Rugy Giuliani was right, this President does not love America the way most of us do. I said it, with my nuts in my hand, I will say it again.

2 Likes

We can. I guess what I’m getting at is just because the president won’t doesn’t mean all is lost and America is doomed.

There are plenty of people calling a spade a spade. There are also plenty of people calling a spade a club/heart/diamond/unicorn.

I don’t like the direction Obama has taken us, and that is why I was hoping for a good GOP alternative. Unfortunately, we have to wait another 4 years for that. It is not enough to identify the problem, there also has to be a solution.

1 Like

I’m certainly being pessimistic for sure. Don’t get me wrong. I love living in America, and wouldn’t move a damn place. Still think we are, far and away, the best place to live and people who whine like I have been are being dicks… But it’s just been a long couple weeks for me, and I’m spend when it comes to seeing the silver lining, and obvious truth that it isn’t as bad as it seems.

Lord this place is so fucking dreary at times…

1 Like

haha. I’m tapped out. I’ve been defending Islam, gun owners and the BoR for three days against all sides of the political spectrum.

I’ve literally come to believe we are straight fucked and no one cares about rights and freedom. They care about controlling others, if not killing them.

I can understand the sentiment. I was arguing with a guy on Facebook yesterday who thought dick bag in Florida just hated gays. He was convinced it had nothing to do with radical Islam.

Shit like that will make your blood boil. I still think it’s just a very loud minority.

People are just so fucking intellectually lazy… That is my biggest gripe with most people. They spout utter nonsense without a fucking clue about what they’re talking about.

It’s like you said, It’s the Univeristy of Google effect (which I’m stealing by the way).

1 Like

I seen people say it was because he was gay and hated himself to try and avoid the link to Fringe Islamic douchebags.

Please do.

1 Like

$20MM matched.

That’s what many don’t stop to realize. We don’t have our rights violently taken from us, most of us beg for them to be taken away.

3 Likes

It’s a slow boil of having our rights removed. Government got smart, they learned that if they went for a huge grab at once, no one would allow it. So the slow boil began, some things less important taken away, then a little more, and finally a little more. The sum is either the same or more than the original large all-at-once grab.

Ut Oh…

Good news is 44+38 = 82. That’s 18% third party boys and girls.

Shit is about to get real. It’s almost go time.

1 Like

I’m voting for Johnson or a write-in.

2 Likes

Nice blog post, lol…

So how big of a tool is Paul Ryan? guy says he plans to sue Trump over his Muslim ban because it’s a constitutional overreach.

He finally has found a constitutional overreach he cares about and nothing from the current president, instead the presumptive nominee from his party. He’s already planning a pre-impeachment.

Folks if you don’t think the elites, GOPe and media aren’t conspiring against Trump nothing will