Your Diet Before Thanksgiving

I’m going to have a training session an hour before we eat, so that the food can be utilized for some benefit, and since I usually eat anywhere from 2-4 P + C meals post training anyway the timing will workout perfectly. A good bit of protein and carbs, tapering off back into my chicken breast and spinach salad P + F meal in the evening. Not a huge deal, but it will be a productive meal to some extent.

Take some Dr. Lowery advice and eat an apple an hour before dinner.

Also, get a good workout in the morning, and do some physical activity at night too – even walking or something like that would be better than sitting on your butt on the couch, passed out in a sugar coma.

Honestly I think any and all of us Need to justv relax fopr the day NO mater your goals. I eat clean 99% of the year and these few days I go NUTS.

Hell I will largely avoid the Turkey etc. I get that all the time Bring ion the stuffing , mashed taters and gravy, rolls with TONS of butter, make 4 plates of that followed by WAY to much desert. Oh and then get a nice bourban on the rock kick back in the cab coam and watch some football and then back on the wagon the next day.

Anything less than 10,000 K/cal tomorrow will PISS me off lol.

Oh and the workout the day of is nice but the onme Following these days are CRAZY good.

Relax eat up. You WONT get over fat in one day.

Ive been perfecting my alternating fork curls for two weeks in preparation.

Have a good one all,

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Honestly I think any and all of us Need to justv relax fopr the day NO mater your goals. I eat clean 99% of the year and these few days I go NUTS.

Hell I will largely avoid the Turkey etc. I get that all the time Bring ion the stuffing , mashed taters and gravy, rolls with TONS of butter, make 4 plates of that followed by WAY to much desert. Oh and then get a nice bourban on the rock kick back in the cab coam and watch some football and then back on the wagon the next day.

Anything less than 10,000 K/cal tomorrow will PISS me off lol.

Oh and the workout the day of is nice but the onme Following these days are CRAZY good.

Relax eat up. You WONT get over fat in one day.

Ive been perfecting my alternating fork curls for two weeks in preparation.

Have a good one all,

Phill[/quote]

absolutley hilarious!