Your Cycle History <HERE>

Moving my thread away from a big cluster fuck of flaming. Hopefully we can get some insight on other members experiences.

Just gonna ask these questions to see how people changed and how well\bad some cycles went.

What gains did you make when taking the steroid plunge?

What made you take that plunge?

What was the most gains (size\strength) you got out of a cycle?

What was your worst cycle?

How was your first cycle? Was it your best cycle?

Do you wish you waited longer\started sooner before your first cycle?

What weight\bf % were you at when you started your first cycle?

Feel free to answer any\none of them. I just started wondering how everyone’s cycles went, especially first cycles. RJ’s first cycle he said he had gained 35 lbs of LBM, so this is why I just wanted to see how everyone else did on their first cycle and future cycles. Not sure if this post is dumb, but I’ll find out right quick.

Gains… So far I have probably put on a total of 40lbs of lean muscle during cycles. (Only have done one cycle of test/deca currently on sustanon/drol cycle)

Why did i start? I started out of curiousity to be honest… Probably a little earlier than I shouldve but oh well no regrets so far.

Most gains would definitely be from my first cycle… Test/Deca (500/300) with 4wks anadrol (1-4). KEPT about 25lbs but gained about 33-35.

Havent had a bad cycle yet

Probably should’ve waited longer but do i WISH i had waited longer? no.

Weight when i started i really am not sure… I am about 220 now and as lean as ive ever been… 30 in. waist. BF% now is probably 9% if i had to guess.

CURRENTLY ON:
750mg/wk of Sustanon with 100mg Anadrol ED. Delayed the drol this time to see a difference… like it much better this way!

bmc

Glad to see this thread being recreated.

And I am in no way surprised that Bushy’s first real cycle was somewhat complicated. The mad scientist started showing his colours early…

i think my first cycle was winstrol only at 50mg per day, i gained nothing on the cycle, lost about 4 lbs after it even with nolva!!!

As said, eating was the key issue, i thought i could be cut and grow huge on 1200 calories a day if i took the mildest steroid available to me.

However first proper cycle consisted of Test E, 500mg/wk, Dianabol 4 weeks @ 50mg per day, Deca at 300mg/week, no AI was ran, nolva was on hand but never used until PCT, i think that cycle gave me around 30lbs of which i kept a good amount, it seems along time ago and my memory fades.

-500/wk test enanthate, 400/wk EQ for 12 weeks
-Strength gains were lackluster- but I got bigger and leaner so I looked gpretty anyway.
-I took the plunge because there plenty of reasons to do it and none to not do it- I had trained natural for a few years, I was 31 years old, I have always taken illegal drugs, I make good money and cost was not an issue.
-I think my first awesome cycle was 1200/week of cyp with dbol at the front end and a few bottles of tren at the back end. This cycle moved me out of the 242 weight
class for good. My back got strong as fuck. I hit my first 500 bench. It was grand.
-My first cycle was my worst. I think I would have been better off with a 1000/wkk of test vs. 500/400 of test/EQ. I don’t know how much EQ it takes to matter- but 400 mgs was not enough.

-When I started this stuff about 2 years ago I was about 250 lbs, now I am about 280. Body fat % has been constant- probably about 16-18% if I had to guess.

What’s interesting here is that most of you have looked back at your first cycle and wished it was done differently.

This isn’t meant as a shot but rather that we can learn from your “mistakes”. You aren’t just parroting information when you give people You would be better to X type of advice.

I write this so any of the newcomers here, or just beginners like myself, realize what an asset it is that we don’t have to make the same choices but can work from your experience instead. That is, if anything I am typing is making sense and not just babbling…

Try the pre-loads with 18 guage needles of Sust, and not knowing you could switch the damned dart! 2x’s a week, ex-wife loved giving those shots! Good gains though! You guys are lucky, the internet hasn’t been here forever ya know. Google anything…Too easy!

[quote]nsane-membrain wrote:
Try the pre-loads with 18 guage needles of Sust, and not knowing you could switch the damned dart! 2x’s a week, ex-wife loved giving those shots! Good gains though! You guys are lucky, the internet hasn’t been here forever ya know. Google anything…Too easy![/quote]

Ouch- did a couple of those as delt shots in Mexico. More like a core sample than a shot!

I’ve only done Test only cycles. Never had a bad one yet.

Generally 12 weeks long. 500-700mg/wk. I take at least 6 mos. between them.

At 45 I have made great gains for me. A solid 235 right now. Strong and not holding much fat.

First one was great but they all have been pretty good for me.

My first cycle was a classic DONT DO THIS cycle. At this point I was relying solely on the advice from my source at the local gym. The cycle was sust and anadrol. I blew up, gained about 30 lbs in the first 6-7 weeks. The major error came from the PCT. This jackass told me that proviron was all I needed for my PCT. I had a horrible crash and lost all but 5 lbs. I’m guessing that all the guy had at the time was proviron so he told me it would be fine.

This is the main reason that I am so happy that I found T-Nation. A couple years too late but I have learned so much being a part of it. What sucks is that things like my first experience happen all the time at gyms around the nation. The lack of knowledge possessed by the suppliers is sickening.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
My first cycle was a classic DONT DO THIS cycle. At this point I was relying solely on the advice from my source at the local gym. The cycle was sust and anadrol. I blew up, gained about 30 lbs in the first 6-7 weeks. The major error came from the PCT. This jackass told me that proviron was all I needed for my PCT. I had a horrible crash and lost all but 5 lbs. I’m guessing that all the guy had at the time was proviron so he told me it would be fine.

This is the main reason that I am so happy that I found T-Nation. A couple years too late but I have learned so much being a part of it. What sucks is that things like my first experience happen all the time at gyms around the nation. The lack of knowledge possessed by the suppliers is sickening. [/quote]

atleast I was not the only one that was a bonehead I ended up a little worse for wear though.

Mine was straight deca,worked great,also shut me down bad for months.
also injured myself and stopped lifting but I kept eating like 6000 cals a day.

I blew up to over 300 pounds and about 30% bf
so now i am a fat guy that works out and runs 8 miles a day
(back down to 282 and 24% still way too fat for what I am used to,main problem is this gut I gained that summer)

crazy how fast it adds on but how slow it is to get back off.

It is actually you guys here that are helping alot with your knowledge.
I learned how I screwed up and what I need to do next time
and in the other forums I learned the right way to get back to that stage where I can have a redo so to speak.

Funny I am doing the cycle 2thepain says dont do. Haha.

750mg Sustanon/wk (250mg EOD)
100mg Anadrol ED (for 4wks)

We’ll see how i turn out.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Funny I am doing the cycle 2thepain says dont do. Haha.

750mg Sustanon/wk (250mg EOD)
100mg Anadrol ED (for 4wks)

We’ll see how i turn out.

bmc[/quote]

The cycle worked great. The PCT of only proviron was horrible, that is were my mistake was.

er… first ever… 6 weeks dianabol taper up then down… good gains… lost most of it… kept a little i think. muscle memory at least. i loved it at the time… put on size, and fucked alot of birds too… they loved me as soon as i took an androgen! you all know the same.

Second and third the same… the third was cut short with aggression um… this is going back nearly 10 years and my memory is foggier than most.

then sust for 2 weeks but estro sides made me stop. I was only learning and had no nolva until after. arimidex wasnt used back then afaik.

then… primo, 200mg for 6 weeks i think. little gains. crap but no sides at all. better than a cycle of creatine mind you! i didnt notice shit, but others seemed to.

then… deca. 200mg a week for 6 weeks… good gains, noticeable, not bad.

then deca 8 weeks for another 2-3 cycles… a little winny - always proviron with deca tho.

then a couple 10 week decas…

basically i gained alot and lost it all with my use of “other” drugs steadily throughout the years.

Now i am clean… no smokes, no drink, no “other” and i managed to put on and hold onto 40lbs over base, untrained weight of 150lbs. (which i found out last year during a relapse, no training, eating like a normal person - 2 meals a day, dropped to 140 - so healthy and untrained i reasoned would be 150lb)

last cycle just 7 weeks test cyp. great gains. with deca at 300mg for 8weeks overlapping just 2 or 3.

next i shall be going for a 10 week Test - at around 500mg.
I will never need to do much over 500mg of test. i make decent gains with a low dose for a short time. maybe i am lucky. i always want to keep sides low too.
I got such good gains from the last test cycle (the deca was cheap piss) at only 7 weeks i know i will blow up with another 3 weeks added… maybe 5 more weeks.

The test cycle i plan may get cut short - depending if the wife gets pissed over my shitty attitude while on! Highly likely! If it does, i may switch to boldenone or primobolan or anavar… depending on access and funds at the time.

Little off topic towards the end there!

J

1st cycle: test c 500mg/wk
2nd cycle: test p 500mg/wk; mast prop 200mg/wk
3rd cycle: test e 500mg/wk; tren e 200mg/wk; mast prop 160mg/wk added to the latter half of the cycle

For recovery, I’ve consistently experienced good results from P22’s test taper. I also always used aromasin (or adex) and HCG throughout. And I should also mention that during these cycles, I resided in a country where AAS are completely legal.

Is this deja vu?

Oh never mind I saw what happened to the other one