Your Cinema/Movies Stories

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Another time I was at the theater (with the same dude who broke his rib) and we were out in the parking lot hotboxing my truck. We had parked way out toward the edge of the lot where there weren’t any other cars. Some nancy security guard rolled up in a golf cart and starts knocking on my window. So I roll it down and blast this guy in the face with a huge cloud of smoke (we’d already smoked two blunts to our face without rolling the windows down).

This douche asks me if I could move my truck toward the area of the lot where everyone else was parked. I was so lit I didn’t think to ask him why and just said sure and rolled up my window. Now I’m a little bit worried about this guy because I could see in his eyes that he was kinda shady and there were a lot of cops cruising the parking lot, which is why we were off toward the edge of it in the first place.

So I park in the middle of a full aisle of cars all the way on the opposite side of where this fucker rolled up on us. I open the door up to dump some ash out of my pipe before I bring it into the theater and who rolls past in his goddamn golf cart but this fag security guard again. He sees me and slams on the brakes and approaches the truck.

He says he’s gonna call the cops over for smoking weed on the theater’s premises if we don’t turn our weed over to him and all this other bullshit and all I can do is laugh and ask him what “marryjuwanna” is. But my buddy gets a little squirrely when he threatens to call the cops over because he’s got about 2.5 ounces on him, half of which is bagged up in 1/8’s, clearly with intent to distribute.

So he pulls out one of the 1/8’s and hands it to the guy before he can call the cops over (he’s got his radio out in a threatening manner). He takes off and tells us not to do this shit anymore so we left the pipe and weed in my truck and each shoved three or four tallboys down our pants to sneak in instead.

As we’re heading in (I’m walking funny because I can barely keep the beers from falling out of my belt and down my pants) the fucking security guard runs up to us. I thought he was going to hassle us about the beer now so I just turned and kept walking, ignoring him. But my buddy actually stopped and apparently the security douche gave him back the sack he had just confiscated, minus about 2 grams! My friend didn’t realize there was any missing until we got into the theater; the guy just handed it to him real quickly and said sorry and bounced the fuck out.

So after the movie we went out into the parking lot and found that fucker smoking a joint in his golf cart exactly where we first parked! I got out of my truck, took my shirt off and wrapped it around the license plate so no one could see the rear plates/number, and we proceeded to beat the shit out of this fucking asshole with a goddamned fury I didn’t think I was capable of. We got back into my truck, got the fuck out of there, stopped around the corner to get my shirt off the rear license plate and fucking bounced.[/quote]

Gosh if you just werent a peach! I’d have killed him and his entire family!