Your Christmas Wish List

…it’s almost time. What would/do you want?

(I need some ideas because I have no idea what to ask for this year)

So don’t ask for anything?

Books, most likely training related. Some boots for going out. Food vouchers (yup). Maybe like some fat gripz or something, lifting straps? Belt? Then maybe a couple DVDs…

my main Christmas present (to myself) is going snowboarding to Val D’isre next month :smiley:

If you don’t have anything to ask for, it’s probably a good thing. You aren’t missing anything that you need/want.

All I really want is a laptop, my computer is really slow and it would make school a lot easier.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

All I really want is a laptop, my computer is really slow and it would make school a lot easier.
[/quote]

x2

Id even take a netbook with a wireless internet card.

Since my family is in a bit of financial down I’m only asking for some Fairtex/Twins punching gloves for kickboxing that I plan on starting in a month or so when I have the cash.

Couple viles of Test.

Dips belt and straps.

Hopefully no coal like last year. A continued motivation to hit the gym on those days when you want to do nothing more than get in bed and sleep is always a nice thing to get.

Trying to decide between getting myself a PS3 or an Xbox. Thoughts?

My girl is buggin me but I have no idea. I dont even know if I’m going to be home for Christmas so that makes it hard as well.

i’m gonna get myself a set of cold steel kitchen knives! 'cause my roommate is moving out and i can’t use his knives anymore.

A full auto transferable M16 with 11" barrel would be nice.

These.

lol

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
So don’t ask for anything?[/quote]

I didn’t…even said I don’t want anything.

But family feels the need to do it.

Like a few others, I could use a new laptop but it’s out of the price range atm.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
These.

lol[/quote]

Holy crap! where did you find those?!

S

Joint Christmas and Birthday present: 1 Years Gym Membership for next year.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
These.

lol

S
[/quote]

On some random blog while doing a search for something unrelated.
I don’t even know what those things are for!

LOL

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
These.

lol

S

On some random blog while doing a search for something unrelated.
I don’t even know what those things are for!

LOL
[/quote]

They look like USB memory sticks

I guess the only thing i want is a vitamix blender. Honestly there isn’t really anything that I need. The only thing i will probably get is clothes from my mom because she loves shopping and i hate it so it’s a perfect match.