Your Biotest Experiences

any more info on the Power Drive? i just started taking it and after my first dose i didn’t feel anything, but is it like a build up thing where your body has to adapt to it to feel the best effects? Any information on Power Drive would be awesome, thanks.

Don’t bump topics from three years ago.

Can you explain why you posted in a three and a half year old thread?

[quote]JRockDS wrote:
any more info on the Power Drive? i just started taking it and after my first dose i didn’t feel anything, but is it like a build up thing where your body has to adapt to it to feel the best effects? Any information on Power Drive would be awesome, thanks.[/quote]

Out of all of the Biotest supps that I have used in the past 6+ years - Power Drive was the only one that I thought was crap. Just me, but I never got any of the touted effects from it.

Icarus… that spawn image is awesome. Power Drive is what it is. Yes a 3 year old post revived by wondering about Power Dive. I want some RED KAT and all this k0ol stuff I never got to try.

i guess i’ll jump in the 3 1/2 year old thread.

i love Power Drive. im a college kid so im always taking caffeine to stay awake for shit. well long story short, sadly Spike doesnt work for anymore. im super friggin bummed. but Power Drive works well for me, although i dont think my program is maximizing its effects, considering i never lift over like 85%…

yea sorry about the revamp of the old ass thread… i just recently discovered this site and i’m all about absorbing as much information as possible, and i just recently got Power Drive and tried it for the first time today and was just trying to find as much information on it as possible