T Nation

Your Biotest Arsenal

This makes me smile!

Yes, a great site indeed. I have a similar one.

D

[quote]maglite wrote:
This makes me smile![/quote]

I bet it make TC and Tim Patterson smile too.

Is Anaconda missing?

Not bad, but check out the one I made awhile back…

Those ‘new’ around here probably won’t even recognize some of the bottles, as Biotest has gone through quite a few re-designs over the years.

Also, I don’t think I saw anyone ‘hating’ on your arsenal…when I posted that, it was flame after flame!

there was a day, or two, when i had that beat 0:-)

should have seen my pic from when they had the 2 for 1 sale, :slight_smile: it’s on this site somewhere, but the search function sucks

[quote]DK wrote:

Those ‘new’ around here probably won’t even recognize some of the bottles, as Biotest has gone through quite a few re-designs over the years.

Also, I don’t think I saw anyone ‘hating’ on your arsenal…when I posted that, it was flame after flame![/quote]

LOL Nice DK I remember your “weight lifter helper outter” website you made with links to lots of good articles - good to see you still around.

Wow… quite the “food pyramid”.

I really like HOT-ROX and TRIBEX.

[quote]maglite wrote:
This makes me smile![/quote]

Well, it will make you cry after you see whats in Nate’s arsenal. One of the main reasons, Anaconda.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
DK wrote:

Also, I don’t think I saw anyone ‘hating’ on your arsenal…when I posted that, it was flame after flame!

LOL Nice DK I remember your “weight lifter helper outter” website you made with links to lots of good articles - good to see you still around.
[/quote]

LOL! Wow, that takes me back…I had to go and see if it was still out there even…and it is!
http://geocities.com/D_d_kuhl/dklifting.html

Over 4,000 hits too. I don’t think I’ve looked at that for years. Glad you liked it, and hoped it helped. I was just trying to spread the word, and help others out.

Yes I am still here, read all the articles that come out (actually, literally, I have read ALL the articles since the start!), but don’t do too much posting anymore. Good to see another veteran of T-Nation around. You just made my day too remembering my “DK’s weightlifting helper outer”! :slight_smile:

I still have the pic.

from the 2for1 sale