Your Biggest Biotest Purchase

Well, I just stopped being a pussy and just did a big order instead of ordering every 2 weeks. My grand total was $880. I got 10 tubs of Surge, 12 tubs of Metabolic Drive, 4 boxes of bars and some other random things that I needed to pick up. It would have been more but they’re OUT of Spike Shooters which makes me pretty sad considering I only have 1 or 2 left.

What is the most that anyone here has ever spent on Biotest products in one transaction?

Thanks for the great products Biotest but I would consider marrying you if you dropped your prices just a tad or made a T-Nation discount card during special times of the month. Just a suggestion. Again, thank you.

Biotest already has the lowest or very near for any quality supplement company, therefore not much incentive to lower the price.

My first order has been shipped as well but it didn’t approach what you invested.

Depending on the time of year - we spend anywhere from 100 to around 300 bucks a month.

We usually spend close to 2500/year.

Too bad you didnt piece that order out like 2 weeks ago when they had a free box of bars with any order over $50.00.

Oh, and my biggest purchase was $190.00.

I spend roughly $250-300 every couple of months. If I was real heavy with my use of creatine and Metabolic Drive it would probably be higher, but I try to avoid protein shakes and eating the bars as much as possible, they’re more for emergency situations. I assume it’ll shoot up more once Spike is readily available, and it would be even higher if I bought Flameout instead of regular fishoil.

My biggest purchase was around $480 when I was going to South Carolina for a few months and knew I wasn’t going to be able to really have anything delivered.

$250 every two weeks for 6 months…I was prepping for a show!

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
My biggest purchase was around $480 when I was going to South Carolina for a few months.[/quote]

Dude, they do ship to South Carolina.

[quote]sic wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
My biggest purchase was around $480 when I was going to South Carolina for a few months.

Dude, they do ship to South Carolina.[/quote]

No they dont. Isnt that like another country or somtin’?

[quote]sic wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
My biggest purchase was around $480 when I was going to South Carolina for a few months.

Dude, they do ship to South Carolina.[/quote]

I know they do, but I didn’t want to intrude as I was staying with people. I don’t know how some Jewish yuppies would feel if I used their computer to order something online and a few days later a big thing saying creatine and Spike were delivered.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
sic wrote:
Dweezil wrote:

I know they do, but I didn’t want to intrude as I was staying with people. I don’t know how some Jewish yuppies would feel if I used their computer to order something online and a few days later a big thing saying creatine and Spike were delivered.[/quote]

What does it matter that they are Jewish?

My biggest order was in the low $300’s.

Mine was about $1500 when they were closing out the MAG-10.

Usually around 25-350 per month. I buy Metabolic Drive for myself, my dad and my brother and bars for my daughter.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
sic wrote:
Dweezil wrote:

I know they do, but I didn’t want to intrude as I was staying with people. I don’t know how some Jewish yuppies would feel if I used their computer to order something online and a few days later a big thing saying creatine and Spike were delivered.

What does it matter that they are Jewish?
[/quote]

I’m Jewish. Jewish yuppies are different than regular yuppies, my mother is one, I know. Regular yuppies just look down on you, Jewish yuppies explain why they do.

My biggest order was about $590 but I had to order enough supps for the V-Diet (along with a few other goodies).

TC offered to striptease for me for 1500 bucks one time. I’m still saving.

I’ll post the video once I get the money.