Your Best and Worst Muscle Groups

So, the concept of this thread is simple. Post whatever muscle group of yours you think is best (how big it was naturally and/or how well it responds to training.) and the muscle group you think needs work.

Best: Traps
Worst: Chest

Best : Biceps

Started from 13 inch,now up to 18.5 inch

Worst : Legs

Being tall sucks,find it very hard to make my legs look big even if they are bigger than most people’s legs.

Best: Neck - years of wrestling
Worst: Arms - years of neglecting

Best: Traps (I do power cleans for a month on and off and they grow like weeds)

Worst: Calves

Best: tronco (chest and back) 124cm circ.
worst: arms (only 42cm)

I’m not tall (170cm)

Best would be legs for me. They’ve grown a fair bit and my poundage goes up each week consistently.

Worst are probably arms. Jumping up to the next weight is really hard for me I think I should start training them with lower reps.

Best: Quads, Traps and Chest.
Worst: Biceps and Calves.

Best: Traps and Legs (weightlifting does that for you)
Worst: arms and shoulders. my arms have been neglected, and my shoulders just dont respond.

My best are either my core, or traps. Worst are either my posterior delts, or lats.

Best: Chest or Shoulders
Worst: Triceps

Best: Quads, Triceps, Shoulders Traps, Back.

Worst: Biceps, Lower Chest.

D

Best: Chest
Worst: About everything else.

My little brother is about 1.5 inches shorter than me, weighs the same, has slightly bigger arms and legs, and has as low a bf% as I do, but my chest is 3 inches bigger than his(expanded).

Best: Fat

Worst: Muscles

Best: Wheels
Worst: Arms

-dizzle

Best: Chest, Traps, Legs
Worst: Lats, Shoulders, Biceps

[quote]King of Kings wrote:
Best : Biceps

Started from 13 inch,now up to 18.5 inch

Worst : Legs

Being tall sucks,find it very hard to make my legs look big even if they are bigger than most people’s legs.[/quote]

How long did it take you to put the size on your arms? All 10 years?

-dizzle

Best- Probably traps, or calves.

Worst- Pretty much everything else in the back (triceps, rear delt, lats, glutes, and non-existant hamstrings)

Needless to say all my training right now revolves around fixing the “worst” column.

Best: Chest, Arms, Quads
Worst: Lats

Best: Back
Worst: Front