Youngest Mother??

Holy Damn-Ass Christing Hell.

Words fail me at the moment…

what the…? is this a joke? Her mother says " I am proud of my daughter " !!!

As soon as the child is born he/she should be taken as far as possible from these pathetic creatures lest he/she breaks another record.

LOL You guys have no idea.

I work in a hospital, and I do many many pregnancy tests. I will get a positive on a fifteen or sixteen year old about once a month.

The youngest I have ever personally seen was 13.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
LOL You guys have no idea.

I work in a hospital, and I do many many pregnancy tests. I will get a positive on a fifteen or sixteen year old about once a month.

The youngest I have ever personally seen was 13.[/quote]

I see your point. But it’s one thing to be pregnant at that age, and quite another to go to term, deliver and raise the child.

Either way, it is sad to hear about these things happening to girls at such a young age.

[quote]A girl is to become Britain’s youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months’ pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends…

The girl, who has shoulder-length dark hair, began smoking at nine and started drinking tonic wine and vodka cocktails at ten. She claimed her cigarette habit was not harming the health of her unborn child.

She said: “I can give up smoking at any time, but I don’t find it affects my pregnancy.”

…Her mum said: "I’m not ashamed of my daughter at all - in fact, I’m proud of her for keeping the baby.

"I know she’s worried what other people will say but she can walk out there with her head held high.

“At first I wasn’t too happy about becoming a gran. But now I’m used to the idea. I’m really looking forward to having another baby in the house.”
[/quote]

The mom needs a bullet to the head, the 15 year old needs to be castrated and then shot, and the girl should be put down humanely.

you guys are surprised? I’m not and personally think abortion should be forced on people who are pregnant below the age of consent, which is 16 over here. No way should she be allowed to have that kid.

[quote]TeeVee69 wrote:
I see your point. But it’s one thing to be pregnant at that age, and quite another to go to term, deliver and raise the child.

Either way, it is sad to hear about these things happening to girls at such a young age.[/quote]

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

I didn’t mean to sound like I approve of this shit. Whenever I see even an eighteen year old turn up positive I’m shaking my head in dismay, and hoping for the best for the kid.

I became a father at twenty, and that was too young – in hindsight.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
you guys are surprised? I’m not and personally think abortion should be forced on people who are pregnant below the age of consent, which is 16 over here. No way should she be allowed to have that kid.[/quote]

Wow. Just wow. I don’t even have a response to your solution, I’ve never heard someone seriously advocate something that callous. It gives a whole new meaning to big government anyways.

But on the topic of the article, my favorite quote:

She said: “I can give up smoking at any time, but I don’t find it affects my pregnancy.”

You don’t find it affects your pregnancy? Do you have some sort of psychic connection with the baby?

I can’t believe the mother of the girl was actually sober enough to form complete sentences for the newspaper interview.

I seen a story similiar to this but it was a Peruvian girl and she was only 6 or 7 years old.

Bullpup

This is just a reflection of the state of the UK now, and I fear most of the rest of the world.

Filling up with stupid, lazy assed benifit loving scum bags.

I hate it so much I might do a ‘falling down’

I saw an 8-month pregnant 12 year old at the hospital…WTF?

That’s fucked. The girls mother should be sent to jail. Smoking and getting shitfaced let alone having a kid at 11 is fucked. Some people just want to learn about life the hard way. I feel sorry for the baby but that’s it. Couldn’t give a fuck about the rest of the people involved.

Just goes to prove my point that red-necks and white trash are everywhere. Why haven’t the parents been charged with anything? Smoking at 9? Drinking at 10? Knocked-up at 11? What’s next? I’m sure the parents had no idea. Oh, the mother is 'Proud" of her daughter’s accomplishments. I know we have some folks from the UK here…please find this girl’s parents and kick their ass.

I’ll wager that she’ll have another kid before she’s 16.

I went to school with a girl that got pregnant in 8th grade. I think she was twelve and she had “poked” the condom because she wanted to get pregnant so the father would marry her. She moved almost a thousand miles away and never saw the dad again. Kids that age are have no idea what consequences of their actions truly are, granted if your parents never teach you anything you are pretty much screwed anyway.

Start living off the system young.

Monster

http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/mothers-day-trivia.html#Believe-it

“The youngest mother whose history is authenticated is Lina Medina, who delivered a 6?-pound boy by cesarean section in Lima, Peru in 1939, at an age of 5 years and 7 months. The child was raised as her brother and only discovered that Lina was his mother when he was 10.”

An interesting thing about this case was that the girl had lived on a small Peruvian farm with only her mother and father and miles from the next farm. Her parents were “mystified” as to how the pregnancy might have occurred.

Let’s see…who, within 5 miles, has semen and a penis?

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/mothers-day-trivia.html#Believe-it

“The youngest mother whose history is authenticated is Lina Medina, who delivered a 6?-pound boy by cesarean section in Lima, Peru in 1939, at an age of 5 years and 7 months. The child was raised as her brother and only discovered that Lina was his mother when he was 10.”

An interesting thing about this case was that the girl had lived on a small Peruvian farm with only her mother and father and miles from the next farm. Her parents were “mystified” as to how the pregnancy might have occurred.

Let’s see…who, within 5 miles, has semen and a penis?
[/quote]

-those damn horses!

5 years and 7 months… my gosh, I didn’t even think that was possible.

Holy crap. That is so messed up. And profoundly SAD.

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
Holy crap. That is so messed up. And profoundly SAD.[/quote]

Unbelievably sad. I work with kids like this every day. Granted they’re at least 12 by the time I get them. In some instances we’ve had court ordered custody of the child even before it’s born. That way we can place right after birth if needed.

uneducated. unbelievable. When an 11 YO gives birth to a child that she cannot support. like does she work? A great story she can tell her child when it grows up: " do you know that mommy got raped while she was having drunken sex at 11 years old?

And mommy smoked too, hence your low birthweight, asthma etc etc… I am sorry, I am very right wing, but when it comes to dumb fuckin parents like this, I truly think the state needs to step in and say you are not being a mature parent and thus lose your right to be a parent. I am sorry but some people are so damn retarded they need the govt to tell them how to wipe their ass. If you cant use good judgement, fuck off and die! This reminds me when I was a manager at a movie theatre, in Quebec the rules are such that movies are rated by age.

G stands for General, PG 13 means 13+ or you must be with a parent if you are under that age, 16+ ,means you must be 16. One time, I believe it was for the movie Blade, a father was taking his son to see blade, the kid was like 10 or 11 and by law, I cannot let him take his son to see it. He got really pissed so I explained to him that I can get a fine for 300,000$ if I let him, and told him he should talk to the govt if he didnt like it. I loved that it was a Private cinema, which means you can not let anyone in you dont want to, without a valid reason, though I never did that irresponsibly. This is kind of like the govt saying your not being a responsible parent by taking them to see this movie. I bet she will be doing cocaine and heroin by the time she turns 13…