Young Lee Priest

photo of lee priest, apparently when he was 15.

i can’t stop staring at the apparent camel toe

AT 15? I feel so tiny…

S

^ isn’t he 5’3"?

i think hes 5’4" but he may have been 5’3" in that pic. For a 15y.o he is HUGE haha

Can you imagine being in high school again but with that physique? I wonder what everyone would think of you.

He’s INSANELY lean for a 15 year old. Guess he was always a great bodybuilder. I can’t wait for his return. Hopefully, he’ll do next year’s Iron Man, Arnold, Australian line-up. What do you guys think, compete in the open class or stick to the 202 class?

Though having gifted genetics play a big role, I say NO WAY would a 15 year old look like that.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i can’t stop staring at the apparent camel toe[/quote]

Oh my…

I like him with less tats

“Mom, I will have 20 inch arms one day-just wait and see!”

“Oh please, son.”

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i can’t stop staring at the apparent camel toe[/quote]

That’s kangaroo toe mate…

that is a looooooong neck

prepares for hoard of drivethruhero jokes

I’m pretty sure that isn’t 15. I saw an interview with him and I think he started lifting around then(high school). He said he used to get alot of attention from people wanting to touch his arms when he was 17.

And he mum use to also compete, I think this may be from when they did a show together.

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
that is a looooooong neck
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing. Almost looks photoshopped.

Anyway, great development, regardless if he’s 15 or 17 in the picture.

Genetics is a huge factor that many people seem to disregard (saying people don’t work hard enough or are not dedicated enough). Shaq was 6’6" at 12 years old (you can’t teach height - I’m 5’10" with no jumping ability).

another young photo

[quote]ghostofbellstar wrote:
photo of lee priest, apparently when he was 15.
[/quote]

nearly he is 16 there

lee priest 12