Young Jeezy - The Recession

Leaked today! Sorta upset that shawty redd only produced on song on this cd. I doubt YJ would be where he is today without the songs he produced back in the day.
Favorite tracks are Welcome Back, What They Want, Who Dat, Put On and My President.

1. The Recession (Intro)
  2. Welcome Back
  3. By The Way
  4. Crazy World
  5. What They Want
  6. Amazin’
  7. Hustlaz Ambition
  8. Who Dat
  9. Don’t You Know
  10. Circulate
  11. Word Play
  12. Vacation
  13. Everything (Feat. Anthony Hamilton And Lil Boosie)
  14. Takin’ It There (Feat. Trey Songz)
  15. Don’t Do It
  16. Put On (Feat. Kanye West)
  17. Get Allot
  18. My President (Feat. Nas)

Have you listened to Mixtape Messiah yet?

yep Mixtape Messiah was hot, just getting a copy of this now, still going to buy it, jeezy, nas and game are the most consistent rappers out

games album was trash, im going to download now, this has been preordered, jeezy better bring the heat cause the majority of what I’ve heard so far has been hella wack

Games album had some really solid production and lyrics

LAX Files
My life
cali sunshine
gentlemans affair
touchdown
dope boys
letter to the king

you try and find 7 tracks off anything dropping this year that are this solid

[quote]-Tiberius- wrote:
Have you listened to Mixtape Messiah yet?[/quote]

I didnt know the whole album has been leaked yet…

Jeezy is the man. He rhymes slow, but everything he says is just so b.a.

yyyyeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

[quote]olly_g wrote:
Games album had some really solid production and lyrics

LAX Files
My life
cali sunshine
gentlemans affair
touchdown
dope boys
letter to the king

you try and find 7 tracks off anything dropping this year that are this solid[/quote]

nas’, abn, ice cube’s latest album? game’s album was shit because the whole time he was dickriding biggie pac and eazy e. He want’s to be taken seriously? rap about something other than other rappers.

my life and dope boys was good same with game’s pain, the rest was trash…this is the only new release I wont be bothering to purchase

Ice Cubes cd is pretty good…
Looking forward to T.I, Mixtape Messiah 4 and DJ Khaled cd…
I hate Khaled yelling on every track but the tracks are always good shit…

Im not expecting too much from jeezy as far as a complete album goes. He’s good for one or two songs an album that get you pumped up - thats about it

Where did you download it from ?

[quote]numberonebg wrote:
Im not expecting too much from jeezy as far as a complete album goes. He’s good for one or two songs an album that get you pumped up - thats about it

Where did you download it from ? [/quote]

www.rapgodfathers.com

jeezy cd’s are worth it, he might not be the most lyrical nor the best rapper (imo jigga) but he does make complete albums. The beats are always on point and he does rap about things that generally get you motivated at least in the gym.

yeah I can’t wait for the new dj khaled either and I do agree him yelling on tracks ruins the cd’s, his last album imo was a classic(only one song I don’t listen too) if you take away him yelling on every track

I’m not a big koopa fan but I guess that’s mainly cause of riding dirty, his last album I really enjoyed though

word and i know where to download it weeeeeeeee

listening to it now. where did this album come from though? seems like out of nowhere i mean i thought Put On was a Kanye track anyway so this is really out of left field to me.

I stopped listenin’ to Jeezy for a while because all his tracks were pretty much the same, but Put On brought me right back. You wanna get a weightroom full of football players goin’ put that track on.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
games album was trash, im going to download now, this has been preordered, jeezy better bring the heat cause the majority of what I’ve heard so far has been hella wack[/quote]

I can not agree with that statement. I’ve heard at least three good songs so far and I haven’t even downloaded the whole cd. My Life sucks to you?

[quote]AssClown wrote:
I stopped listenin’ to Jeezy for a while because all his tracks were pretty much the same, but Put On brought me right back. You wanna get a weightroom full of football players goin’ put that track on.[/quote]

haha thats whassup, that track never gets me pumped though its too laid back.

LAX isn’t is good as either of games previous 2 cd’s, but thats cuz they were classics. this new jawn is still aight though

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
games album was trash, im going to download now, this has been preordered, jeezy better bring the heat cause the majority of what I’ve heard so far has been hella wack

I can not agree with that statement. I’ve heard at least three good songs so far and I haven’t even downloaded the whole cd. My Life sucks to you?[/quote]

you obviously didn’t read my follow up post, i bet the three tracks you’ve heard are the ones that i said were good

listening to jeezys album now, apparently this was going to be his last solo joint, which too me is bitterly disappointing

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
AssClown wrote:
I stopped listenin’ to Jeezy for a while because all his tracks were pretty much the same, but Put On brought me right back. You wanna get a weightroom full of football players goin’ put that track on.

haha thats whassup, that track never gets me pumped though its too laid back.[/quote]

It ain’t so much the beat or anything it’s just the whole “Put on for your city thing.” Most of the guys here are from Mississippi but from different parts but we got a lot of Florida, Georgia and Alabama guys and it gets the energy goin when all the folks from different backgrounds are in that same room, throwin signs and all that.

The game song off LAX with krazye bone is tight yall. "what you wanna do. Heres a link to that

The new dj khaled song “out here grindin” is tight as hell too, heres the link…