Young and Just Started TRT

Ok, so first off I’m super new to all of this forum stuff. I am a 26 year old male and have recently (1 week ago) been diagnosed with low T. The doctor told me that my T levels were and are at 176. I’ve done a lot of research before deciding to treat myself and feel confident.

However, I have been doing a lotime more research and would like to clear some things up if any onew can help. 

1. Is TRT basically going to make me infirtile? (Even if I'm combining hcg)

2. I've readone that "roid rage" is an actual thing and almost 100% going to happen..........any comments on this?

3. Why is everything going negative on line, but when I see people on it they have nothing but good to say about the it? 

Any comments are appretiated, positive or negative. However I’m really looking for some light at the end of this tunnel

Fellow noob here.

1. Seems premature to be going with injections at this stage.
  2. No. No doc is going to put you to a level with “roid rage”. TRT is going to put you back in a “normal” range.
  3. Because god forbid men be men. Ignore them. If you want validation, cut off your dick and name yourself Katelyn.

If you don’t have your blood tests, get them. There are many relevant tests beyond T, some of which you may already have. Some more you may need to get. You need to find out if you have primany (nutsack failure) or secondary (pituitary failure) hypogonadism.

Read the sticky and everything in it. Then start posting the information it asks for. We really can’t help you without more information.

Well the doc said I may have pitunitary issues. I know that my “tests” that they gave me put my testosterone at 176 and my prolactin at a 17.9 which he said was “very high” and suggested an MRI. Idk if any of that makes sense.

He is checking for a tumor on your pituitary with an MRI. They are apparently common and respond well to treatment.

That’s good I suppose.

I wouldn’t say it’s good, but it’s neutral. The vast majority of pituitary adrenomas are benign. My wife had one and it was reduced with cabrogolien (might have misspelled that). Either way get an MRI and if there is something there, address it. It might get your hormones back in balance

Labs that you need - report with lab ranges:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH - must be done before any TRT
prolactin - important
CBC
AST/AST
fasting cholesterol [ might be too low]
TSH
fT3
fT4 [please not T3, T4]

Age=26
height=
weight=
waist size=

Roid rage is not going to happen
TRT is safe and necessary.

Please follow these links in the 2nd post of 1st forum topic:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Where are you located? -affects options and someone might know a good doc.
Most docs are useless at these things, so getting a good doc is the challenge.

You will need to inject hCG to preserve your fertility. As long as you are doing that, you should self-inject T.
You can inject with small insulin syringes, there is not need for large needles and syringes.

Do the reading then come back with questions.

Suggested protocol:
100mg T cyp per week as 50mg twice a week
250iu hCG SC EOD
0.5mg anastrozole [oral] at time of injections, dose adjusted via lab work.

When did this problem begin for you?
Any blows to the head prior to that?
Any loss of width of peripheral vision? - should be near 180 degrees?
Any other vision changes?