T Nation

Young and I Want to Start a Cycle

Dear deciders of my fate,

I’m thinking of starting my first cycle, but I would like you to know how it will look like first to get opinion on it, since this is my first time doing it and till now i’ve kept this to myself only!
I was thinking of:
2 Month Cycle with 3-4 week PCT
Test E: 400mg/week
Arimidex: 0.5mg every other day
Clomid: (PCT) 50mg daily
I would be taking HCG during and after my cycle but I cant get my hands on it.
I am also doing such a low dose not to go too hard in my first cycle to see how my body responds and doing test only so I know which ones I really tolerate.
Questions: 1.Should I be taking clomid during the cycle too or is that unnecessary?
2.How many days should I start my PCT after my last injection?
3.Silly question: Does the amount 10tabs / 1mg mean each tab is 1mg?
4.I can only get my hands on Clomid, Proviron and Arimidex… Would you
recommend Proviron as well?
Thanks and I hope Ill learn a lot from this post, but Ive been informing myself over the past weeks about anabolics so I sort of know what I am doing here…

Age? Edit: Never mind, your writing sounds too young. I say nay to your steroid use. Wait till you’re +30.

age,goals ,time lifting, what you know about nutrition and lifting has alot to do with if or when you start cycle

Thanks for answering,
Yes I am young, I have been following a strict diet, eating very clean, no cheating. I am training 6 days a week, and I really want to do this. I have not reached my natural limit yet. Still, I insist and I am that kind of person that needs to try something out to be able to know if they really want it… It is true, I do not have years of of lifting yet but this is something I’m very passionate about.

If you have passion for lifting, that means you are busting your ass. That means you are making consistent gains at your level. Why on earth are you intending to use steroids? There is a limit to how much muscle tissue the human body can build every day/week/month that does not increase exponentially even with the aid of moderate doses of anabolics. If you’re still experiencing beginner gains, using steroids would be foolish. This should be common sense.

Unless, of course, you’re bullshitting yourself and just looking to use steroids as a crutch because you aren’t putting the work needed to make gains. Anyone can claim they bust their asses. Results are what prove it. Do you have any?

Thanks for answering,
Yes, I am busting my ass… I’ve gained 15kg already. Currently on a surplus, eating about 4000-4300 cals a day and looking into a low simple first cycle to boost this up and minimize fat gains… Stats are: Height 1.87m Weight: 77kg Still looking lean, not as much as 2 months ago when I had 10kg less on me. Gains are slowing down, strength going up tho…

You will not gain more than 10kg in 2 months on a cycle. If you are still able to gain this amount of weight with minimal fat naturally, it will be a long time before you need to use steroids.

And don’t bring up passion at your level. Passion is sticking with this for YEARS while stalling for 6 months or more and finding ways to break through plateau after plateau. You have not been there.

Seriously man, what’s with you kids???

“Damn I can’t gain 10kg in 2 months anymore! Time to start doing roids! Passion and hardwork brah!”

on the plus side if you can really gain 10k of muscle in 2 months naturally then you’ll win Mr Olympia in a couple of years time, so kudos

I am not too big tho, so it was quite easy to get those 12kg on me… and im very tall… But I really want to start competing in 2017… Ive been told I have the genes, now Im putting everything Ive got into the gym

Damn that was hard.
Yes, maybe I might just wait a little longer, when I hit 85-90kg or somewhere near that… I just got the perfect the opportunity and I thought about it… a friend wanted me to start this mild cycle with him, and I could have easily gotten the gear, but I guess It is too soon. I would still like to know if that would be a good first cycle, out of curiosity…

gear is very easy to get…so you haven’t missed any opportunities…

I started aas when I was 20, not a single regret 5 years later.

if im not mistaken, you still haven’t mentioned your age yet…

and regarding your comment that someone told you that you “have the genetics”…you won’t know until you start using aas/gh/insulin/etc.

genetic response to drugs is essential to success in bodybuilding… you are 6’1 and 170lbs… that is by no means impressive… quite skinny, acutally.

Yeah, I live in Portugal, and the only way to get the stuff is ordering it…
I think 80 kg 185cm, lean after 6 months of training isn’t too bad in my opinion… But I still have a long way and still have plateaus to beat before I head over the gear…
Meanwhile, my friend started his cycle and I am jealous as fuck! Also, I wouldn’t want to say my age, for many reasons, one of them being, that I would probably judged and my thread would be completely ignored.

For the ones wondering how my physique looks like:
First pic 70kg
Second pic 75 kg

Other 2 Pics:
First 70kg
Second 75kg

Now Im at 80kg

75kg

oh my god.

You’re a child. A child wanting to use steroids.

This can’t be real. Has to be a troll.

[quote]Jan Marxen wrote:
Yeah, I live in Portugal, and the only way to get the stuff is ordering it…
I think 80 kg 185cm, lean after 6 months of training isn’t too bad in my opinion… But I still have a long way and still have plateaus to beat before I head over the gear…
Meanwhile, my friend started his cycle and I am jealous as fuck! Also, I wouldn’t want to say my age, for many reasons, one of them being, that I would probably judged and my thread would be completely ignored. [/quote]

I am amazed that this thread is still going.

It would have been in your best interest to post your age at the start, as age is very important when considering steroid use and you absolutely should not use steroids.

I assume that you must be so young that you don’t understand the risks, i am not going to explain them for you as all this information is available online. Please don’t use steroids.

ahah guys calm down,
yes I turned 18. I know I am still pretty young, but I know the risks of doing that. I know what each drug and what each pct does. And if Id really do this, it would be mild doses and it wouldn’t be frequent, like once a year. “Don’t use steroids! You are young!” Is something I just ignore, I just need to know facts.

it’s not just “don’t use steroids because you’re young,” it’s “don’t use steroids because you have the physical development of an 11 year old girl.”

Spend a few more years eating and training. You’ve all the time in the world to jump on steroids. You’ll get more out of them if you actually build some muscle first.

pictures are far worse than I had imagined.

Op, you actually do not have any discernible amount of muscle.

this is undoubtedly a troll… so ill be leaving this thread now.