You'll Need Eye Bleach!

I took this myself yesterday. He does this most days…bench 95lbs for 10 reps then this leg raise stuff. Yes I noticed but that doesn’t mean…OH FORGET IT I HATE IT!!! GHAARGH!

Looks like he is trying to give himself head,lol…

Dude’s only there to check out the gym uh, equipment.

Ruined my morning.

Oh… hey Nards, speaking of gay, what’s with your avatar?
Reminds me of THIS:

http://www.thyla.com/fan-art.html#A

I don’t think “Gym Wipes” are sufficient enough for this guys ass sweat

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Ruined my morning.

Oh… hey Nards, speaking of gay, what’s with your avatar?
Reminds me of THIS:

All-Ages Kirk/Spock Archive: Star Trek gay romantic art [/quote]

Yeah, my avatar is from the old animated Star Trek but yeah, I picked it because it’s got a funny little vibe to it.

ive got a guy at my gym who wears the same pair of short spandex shorts everytime he’s there.

not a pretty sight.

at least they are black and not anything that would aide to showing shapes.

This is a short video I got yesterday…this guy had some sort of portable device and basically did a lot of left-handed work as he was watching the some video on his thing. Sheesh!

Your gym sucks.

Hahaha! That is the funniest shit ever! Why do ppl insist on wearing shit like that when doing ‘whatever the fuck he was doing?’

Thanks for the laugh!!! You made my night…

Really, really reminds me of Japan… not in a good way.

lol your vids are definitely “interesting”. I enjoyed the one with those jurassic park vans. Kids seem like fun over there. How did you go about getting a career over there? It’s intriguing.

[quote]Number 34 wrote:
Really, really reminds me of Japan… not in a good way.[/quote]

My guess: Taiwan.

dudes taking the train and subway only wearing pyjamas, swimming trunks…is also a common sight other there…

[quote]Number 34 wrote:
Really, really reminds me of Japan… not in a good way.[/quote]

x2

Daisy Dukes on a guy? Damn I wish I could unsee that!

hahahahhahahaha

Yeap…I’m in Taiwan. I teach English, and go to one of the well, I prefer to be more specific, most sissy gyms imaginable. I prefer to say sissy because believe or not some of these guys I don’t think are even gay. ugh.