You'll Get a Kick Out of This Vid

I thought for sure he’d invert his a-hole.

And Lord forgive me iwas praying one of the plates would fly off…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
And the safety bar?? It’s at the armpits.

Those are what I would call ASS STICKERS. All you do is stick your ass out and it’s a rep.[/quote]

I was actually anal enough to watch the video in slow motion, and I hate to say that he does almost make it to parallel.

Still looks like an idiot, though! :slight_smile:

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
And the safety bar?? It’s at the armpits.

Those are what I would call ASS STICKERS. All you do is stick your ass out and it’s a rep.

I was actually anal enough to watch the video in slow motion, and I hate to say that he does almost make it to parallel.

Still looks like an idiot, though! :-)[/quote]

He only managed to get it up because of the bounce from the stops. Still I wonder if he can squat 300 with proper form because it would still mean he is quite strong given that he looks like a lightweight…

[quote]randman wrote:
High schoolers? Dumbasses come in all ages. I have a couple of dumbasses in my gym that are in their 50s.
[/quote]

Totally agree.

Man, It just never ends. We gotta start letting kids play with matches on train tracks before they get to gym going age.
Otherwise you end up with this.

[quote]Miserere wrote:

Still looks like an idiot, though! :-)[/quote]

Dude, if you think that is even close to parallel I’d hate to see your squat form. First, it’s not close to parallel. Second, he’s significantly aided by the huge bounce gained from the safety bars. Third, he’s an idiot.

he is close to parrallel at one point. If you drag the play option to the 9 second point and get a freeze frame there you can see he is close if not parrallel. Of course the bar is at least a solid foot above his shoulders, maybe two with the bounce of the rack? Does this kid really think that he can get anything close to this? What a fucking moron.

Plyometric training for the stabilizers of the vertebra. It really builds POWER.

Scary, very scary.

During my years of travelling around in Asia and Australia I have been working out in MANY gyms but NEVER have I seen anything like this (or like DWs vids). Is this common in American gyms? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question but all videos with “zero form” technique, have been of Americans.

If it is so WTF are the PTs or coaches doing?

I love the fact that they took the time to FILM THIS SHIT. Not only did they think he was awesome enough to “squat” that much…but it JUST HAD TO BE on tape.

Well… he must have read the article about fast concentric motions, right?