T Nation

You WILL Laugh at This!!


#1

watch the kid in the red.


#2

World’s greatest gigolo in the making.


#3

Hey,is this the same kid?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIbFB112AtI&feature=fvw


#4

ginger


#5

did he just slap his ass?


#6

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Hey,is this the same kid?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIbFB112AtI&feature=fvw [/quote]

Pretty sure it is.

This kid cracks me up.

I wonder if he has an older brother he’s imitating.


#7

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
ginger[/quote]

You read my fucking mind! Kid’s got potential, though (for a ginger)


#8

Fucking gingers, LOL.


#9

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
ginger[/quote]

=no soul.


#10

This kid is a bad ass


#11

at first i thought,wow this would get wierd if he starts dancing wierd with his sister to this song


#12

kid is jacked. for a 6 year old or whatever he is.


#13

[quote]back211 wrote:
at first i thought,wow this would get wierd if he starts dancing wierd with his sister to this song[/quote]

Come again Mr. WEIRD*****************?


#14

Hahaha!
We all just got served.


#15

He dances like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder


#16

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
back211 wrote:
at first i thought,wow this would get wierd if he starts dancing wierd with his sister to this song

Come again Mr. WEIRD*****************?[/quote]

kid was all dancing crazy and i was uh oh his sis is gunna walk by and the hyper ginger is gunna get all gingivitis on her yadada?


#17

Fantastic…im pissing myself laughing!!! quality…


#18

How fuckin awesome is this haha mega


#19

This is hilarious! The sad part is, if you fast forward 20yrs they will be dancing the same way. Rhythm seems to evade Gingers.


#20

Skill