T Nation

You Want Beach Muscle?

Ok kids now I have your attention, if you can?t be bothered to read the whole post there is a golden nugget of advice at the bottom for you.

This post is aimed at you if you:

Are aged between 16-22

Have recently joined the gym in order to look buff for your up and coming holiday

Never go the gym alone, and usually go with 2-3 friends

Spend most of your time standing around talking about how you and Dave did 2 hours in the gym yesterday (yes but 1hour 56 minutes of that time was spent talking about how you wanna look like 50 cent in 4 weeks)

Have a copy of beefcake magazine in your back pocket.

Openly dribble over any women in the hot gym (we all do it, just try and be more discrete, and keep the dribble in your mouth)

Do curls as fast as possible whilst swinging your whole arms and shoulders so you look ready to throw the weight through the mirror.

Spend 30 minutes in the changing rooms after your ?workout? feeling each others bodies and commenting on how pumped you all are.
?..

Dudes you are wasting your money and other peoples time, if you wanna get laid on holiday this year here is my golden nugget of advice to you all:

MONEY SPENT ON JOINING THE GYM AND ON PILLS LEGALSTEROIDS.COM WOULD BE MUCH BETTER SPENT ON BUYING FAT CHICKS VODKA.

Damn I hate this time of year, gym becoming over crowded with kids basically pissing about. I know they shouldn?t wind me up and that I should focus on harder on MY tasks in hand but damn these guys wind me to the core. One kid broke his wrist on the back extension machine the other day because he was pissing around.
Rant over peace out

:slight_smile:

New Year's is just as bad. At least they leave after a month or so.

at school we have the same problem but in a different way. two weeks before any sport starts a bunch of the players come in to try and get strong for their season, that starts in 14 days.

Damn, it really gets on my nerves, ive been training for the season since the last one ended, and since the other guys didn't, they will be the ones holding the team back.