You vs. 4,000 Killer Bees

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Would getting stung in the balls raise your testosterone levels?[/quote]

I’m assuming bigger (swollen) balls = more testosterone, so yes.

Other day I was hiking on a trail when, out of nowhere, I got ambushed by some asshole yellow jackets. They stung me five times inside of about 10 seconds. I could not defeat them fighting hand-to-hand so all I could do was run like fuck. I yelled like a girl and let out and impressive stream of explitives.

It was so fucking shitty. I will have vengeance, in this life or the next.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

NTTAWWT

You don’t think there’s anything wrong with that?![/quote]

The male bees (drones) can’t sting you. All they do is east honey and pollen all day and wait around the hive hoping for a new queen to be born so they can all fly out after her to get their one chance…Drones, if they fall out of the hive can’t even find their way back in!

You can liken a drone to the modern metro-man. Stupid lazy POS that sits around drinking and eating all day, can’t hurt a fly and only wants to have sex – not that there is anything wrong with that.

One other thing – when winter comes the drones are extra baggage. The worker bees will kick them out off the hive where they wonder around and starve to death.

So are you going to help me out E.Ermine to see how many bees are in the bee hive? I know you have a talent for being undetectable.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.

Colony Collapse Disorder.

I haven’t seen one honey bee this summer. They’re all bumblebees.

When I was a kid I remember seeing more honeybees than bumblebees.[/quote]

CCD is most likely caused by this mite/bacteria one-two punch. But in the long run it is better. Only lazy ass dirty bees get mites. My strain of bees is very hygienic and I don’t have any mite problems. And this year my bees are stronger than ever.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
You find yourself in a large open field maybe mowing the lawn or simply walking back to your house when suddenly, you stumble upon a bee hive. Before you have a chance to realize what you have found, you are surrounded by 4,000 killer bees ready to attack. What would be your plan of escape or killing off some the bees?

I am a bee keeper and bees don’t act that way unless you disturb their nest - as in kick it over or break it up. Besides that they mind their own business – even so called “killer” bees.

Now if you did get them after you because you were being a dumbass and poking their nest with a stick - then your best bet is to run in a 90 degree zig-zag motion and keep running till you find something to get in (house, car, etc.).

I know they are africanized bees because we had a city exterminator come to my house twice already. The guy got attacked really fast as soon as he approached them even with his protective suit. He got stung 3 times in the head. It was his guesstimate that there were around 3 to 4,000 bees. We have a small house behind my house used for storing the lawn mower and what not, and they were living underneath since the little house is not sitting on the ground.

Anyway, they are still there since we have not been able to remove the bee hive. [/quote]

That guy is a pussy. Call a bee keeper (under apiaries) they can get them…and they will probably take them home…replace the queen and have themselves a new hive.

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
You find yourself in a large open field maybe mowing the lawn or simply walking back to your house when suddenly, you stumble upon a bee hive. Before you have a chance to realize what you have found, you are surrounded by 4,000 killer bees ready to attack. What would be your plan of escape or killing off some the bees?

I am a bee keeper and bees don’t act that way unless you disturb their nest - as in kick it over or break it up. Besides that they mind their own business – even so called “killer” bees.

Now if you did get them after you because you were being a dumbass and poking their nest with a stick - then your best bet is to run in a 90 degree zig-zag motion and keep running till you find something to get in (house, car, etc.).

I know they are africanized bees because we had a city exterminator come to my house twice already. The guy got attacked really fast as soon as he approached them even with his protective suit. He got stung 3 times in the head. It was his guesstimate that there were around 3 to 4,000 bees. We have a small house behind my house used for storing the lawn mower and what not, and they were living underneath since the little house is not sitting on the ground.

Anyway, they are still there since we have not been able to remove the bee hive.

That guy is a pussy. Call a bee keeper (under apiaries) they can get them…and they will probably take them home…replace the queen and have themselves a new hive.
[/quote]

How much will do they charge?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Anyway, they are still there since we have not been able to remove the bee hive.

How much will do they charge?
[/quote]

They might do it for free. Unless I had to drive a long way or had a hard time getting to the bees I wouldn’t charge anything. I hive is worth at least $100 right off to a bee keeper. That is how much you might buy one for these days.

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.

When I was a kid I remember seeing more honeybees than bumblebees.

CCD is most likely caused by this mite/bacteria one-two punch. But in the long run it is better. Only lazy ass dirty bees get mites. My strain of bees is very hygienic and I don’t have any mite problems. And this year my bees are stronger than ever.[/quote]

Are you saying that all these bees biting the dust won’t have much of a negative impact on stuff? I was going to ask about this.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:

When I was a kid I remember seeing more honeybees than bumblebees.

CCD is most likely caused by this mite/bacteria one-two punch. But in the long run it is better. Only lazy ass dirty bees get mites. My strain of bees is very hygienic and I don’t have any mite problems. And this year my bees are stronger than ever.

Are you saying that all these bees biting the dust won’t have much of a negative impact on stuff? I was going to ask about this.[/quote]

I didn’t say that…but in the long run I think you will see bee colonies re-establish themselves once the lazy ones die off. Not sure how long that will take. But I let two or three swarms go ferrell every year just to “do my part”.

Ha! Aint no pack of stripy little black and yellow colored fuzz balls gonna cause me any trouble!

Jetric - you need a hand? Count me in. I’ll rip off their little bee testicles with my bare paws and shove them up their little furry asses.

Watch out bees, you greasy wop, shistos, pesevengi, gamouri stripy bastardos, if you’re stupid enough to still be on this planet when me and Jetric get to you then you are gonna feel the wrath of the Ermin!!!

Squeek!

(Go on, anyone, make something of the fact that I squeek and don’t growl and I’ll have your testicles off too. Straight up the trouser leg and BOOYAH!)

[quote]E.Ermine wrote:
Ha! Aint no pack of stripy little black and yellow colored fuzz balls gonna cause me any trouble!

Jetric - you need a hand? Count me in. I’ll rip off their little bee testicles with my bare paws and shove them up their little furry asses.

Watch out bees, you greasy wop, shistos, pesevengi, gamouri stripy bastardos, if you’re stupid enough to still be on this planet when me and Jetric get to you then you are gonna feel the wrath of the Ermin!!!

Squeek!

(Go on, anyone, make something of the fact that I squeek and don’t growl and I’ll have your testicles off too. Straight up the trouser leg and BOOYAH!)[/quote]

You

little

bastard.

runs to grab bb gun

[quote]DickBag wrote:
well what i would do is swing my arms around franticly trying to hit the bees while running as fast as i can.

maybe not ideal, but we can sit her alll day educating ourselves on the correct apporache, but when the real stuff happpens, i would do what i said.

[/quote]

Me too. Except those bees would be sticking to my shit, so maybe that would take care of a few thousand of them.

One medium fart should clear them off.

[quote]MsM wrote:

You

little

bastard.

runs to grab bb gun[/quote]

Damn! She’s seen me!

{Hides in that secret place behind the refrigerator where she can’t get me}

[quote]MsM wrote:
E.Ermine wrote:

Squeek!

(Go on, anyone, make something of the fact that I squeek and don’t growl and I’ll have your testicles off too. Straight up the trouser leg and BOOYAH!)

You

little

bastard.

runs to grab bb gun[/quote]

I thought you two were buddies again. You scratch Ermin back, Ermin scratches yours.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
One medium fart should clear them off.[/quote]

So what kind of damage would a large fart do?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
I thought you two were buddies again. You scratch Ermin back, Ermin scratches yours.
[/quote]

She’s just sore because I humped her favourite teddy bear when I was drunk the other night.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.[/quote]

That’s one of the theories I thought, no one knows for sure.

[quote]anonym wrote:

…it takes about 1,500 bee stings to kill a healthy adult male…[/quote]

I really wonder who they tested this on.

I bet a group of scientists wanted to find out how many bee
stings it would take to kill a person, and then advertised it.

"Hear ye Hear ye! Make some money and take a few bee stings!