You vs. 4,000 Killer Bees

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
You find yourself in a large open field maybe mowing the lawn or simply walking back to your house when suddenly, you stumble upon a bee hive. Before you have a chance to realize what you have found, you are surrounded by 4,000 killer bees ready to attack. What would be your plan of escape or killing off some the bees?

I am a bee keeper and bees don’t act that way unless you disturb their nest - as in kick it over or break it up. Besides that they mind their own business – even so called “killer” bees.

Now if you did get them after you because you were being a dumbass and poking their nest with a stick - then your best bet is to run in a 90 degree zig-zag motion and keep running till you find something to get in (house, car, etc.).

I know they are africanized bees because we had a city exterminator come to my house twice already. The guy got attacked really fast as soon as he approached them even with his protective suit. He got stung 3 times in the head. It was his guesstimate that there were around 3 to 4,000 bees. We have a small house behind my house used for storing the lawn mower and what not, and they were living underneath since the little house is not sitting on the ground.

Anyway, they are still there since we have not been able to remove the bee hive. [/quote]

Dude if you piss them off they’ll just surround your entire house. I saw that on Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
You find yourself in a large open field maybe mowing the lawn or simply walking back to your house when suddenly, you stumble upon a bee hive. Before you have a chance to realize what you have found, you are surrounded by 4,000 killer bees ready to attack. What would be your plan of escape or killing off some the bees?

I am a bee keeper and bees don’t act that way unless you disturb their nest - as in kick it over or break it up. Besides that they mind their own business – even so called “killer” bees.

Now if you did get them after you because you were being a dumbass and poking their nest with a stick - then your best bet is to run in a 90 degree zig-zag motion and keep running till you find something to get in (house, car, etc.).

I know they are africanized bees because we had a city exterminator come to my house twice already. The guy got attacked really fast as soon as he approached them even with his protective suit. He got stung 3 times in the head. It was his guesstimate that there were around 3 to 4,000 bees. We have a small house behind my house used for storing the lawn mower and what not, and they were living underneath since the little house is not sitting on the ground.

Anyway, they are still there since we have not been able to remove the bee hive.

Dude if you piss them off they’ll just surround your entire house. I saw that on Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare[/quote]

So are you saying they are going to hold me hostage on my own house? And I thought Hurricane Dolly was going to flush them away, but they are still there.

I need E.Ermine to go evaluate the situation. Does anyone know where I can find him/her?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Anyway, they are still there since we have not been able to remove the bee hive.

Dude if you piss them off they’ll just surround your entire house. I saw that on Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare

So are you saying they are going to hold me hostage on my own house? And I thought Hurricane Dolly was going to flush them away, but they are still there.

I need E.Ermine to go evaluate the situation. Does anyone know where I can find him/her?
[/quote]

You know what? If you’re not going to take the time to educatate yourself by watching Deadly Invasion: The Killer Bee Nightmare, then don’t expect any sympathy from me when you’re held hostage and don’t know how to escape.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Renton wrote:
4000 killer bees? Easy.

I’d simply throw five year olds at them until they were all fed up with stinging things to shit and they went away.

This would do two great things. I’d survive the killer bees plus my “How many five year olds could you take in a fight” score would be HUGE!

What if the 5 year olds gang up on you and tie you up instead and leave you there with the bees?

What are you going to do?[/quote]

Damn you Jetric - now I need to rethink my strategy. Can I just make it a pile of 5 year olds that have no way of tying me up?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
[/quote]

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire the E Team

Try hitting them.

Simple.

Always carry a flamethrower with you.

i would shit in their honey if they fuk with me.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Try hitting them.[/quote]

You mean like shadow boxing?

Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
i would shit in their honey if they fuk with me. [/quote]

Dude what are you talking about?! I’m trying to save the honey for some delicious pancakes!

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.[/quote]

fun fact #237493

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.[/quote]

Colony Collapse Disorder.

I haven’t seen one honey bee this summer. They’re all bumblebees.

When I was a kid I remember seeing more honeybees than bumblebees.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
Funnny thing about this tread is that, scientists believe the ferrell bee population will be extinct within 5-10 years at the current rate that bees are dying off. It is due to a particular type of bacteria and a mite the lays its eggs in bees necks. It could be some real shit if they die off completely.

Colony Collapse Disorder.

I haven’t seen one honey bee this summer. They’re all bumblebees.

When I was a kid I remember seeing more honeybees than bumblebees.[/quote]

It’s been like that for a couple of years where I live. I remember seeing them all summer. Especially at the fair around the cotton candy dispenser. I haven’t seen not a one all summer, for a couple summers now.

Just rape 'em.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Just rape 'em.[/quote]

You would rape the males too?

NTTAWWT

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:

NTTAWWT[/quote]

You don’t think there’s anything wrong with that?!

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

NTTAWWT

You don’t think there’s anything wrong with that?![/quote]

Of course I do. Maks the one who wants to rape them.

Would getting stung in the balls raise your testosterone levels?

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Would getting stung in the balls raise your testosterone levels?[/quote]

Not if its on the left nut haha