You Think You Have It Bad

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/06/19/darfu

r.rape/index.html

This just shows you what pussies we are. Oooo, gas is expensive, big deal. At least we don’t have to live like this. Rape as a way of life, can you imagine?

I have said it before, there is no hell hot enough…

I agree. Most people have no idea of how good we have it here in the West - having more than enough to eat and are not surrounded by relentless violence and cruelty. How rare a thing that is - now or, more especially, in the sway of history. I hope those fuckers burn in hell. For their sake, I hope hell exists.

So whens the invasion, so that we may forcefully spread our wealth?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
So whens the invasion, so that we may forcefully spread our wealth?[/quote]

Don’t know, but I’d like to see our Apache Gunships using those fucking janjaweed mulitias as target practice.

This is why people need to stop trying to use their people’s “horrible” history to gain sympathy and start looking at how much worse it could actually be.

“They say the situation has now become so bad that many women are now resigned to rape as a way of life and men are unwilling to accompany them because they fear that they will be killed if they try to defend them.”

Jesus…

It puts security threats faced within the US into some perspective.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
So whens the invasion, so that we may forcefully spread our wealth?

Don’t know, but I’d like to see our Apache Gunships using those fucking janjaweed mulitias as target practice.[/quote]

I agree…

[quote]etaco wrote:
It puts security threats faced within the US into some perspective.[/quote]

Yep.

It says page not found when I click the link…

Please provide again

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
It says page not found when I click the link…

Please provide again[/quote]

They must have moved it…Here ya go!

Darfur is actually the normal state of the world. It’s also what the world will revert back into, once the United States quits policing it. No one is at the ready to step into our shoes when we finally admit bankruptcy and withdraw.

The fraying at the edges of civilisation, as you’re seeing now in Africa, is only the beginning. Unless someone can invent a new and invinsible offensive weapon, the world will devolve into little defensive barbaric states, which proliferate all over Africa now.

It is only when one power is supreme and has the offensive capability (and will) to knock down all defensive barriers erected by tinpot dictators, that the world enjoys peace and growth.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Darfur is actually the normal state of the world. [/quote]

Thou speaketh the truth.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Darfur is actually the normal state of the world. It’s also what the world will revert back into, once the United States quits policing it. No one is at the ready to step into our shoes when we finally admit bankruptcy and withdraw.
[/quote]

This stuff will spread unless someone else fills the gap. China is fueling this crisis so don’t count on them.

[quote]

The fraying at the edges of civilisation, as you’re seeing now in Africa, is only the beginning. Unless someone can invent a new and invinsible offensive weapon, the world will devolve into little defensive barbaric states, which proliferate all over Africa now.

It is only when one power is supreme and has the offensive capability (and will) to knock down all defensive barriers erected by tinpot dictators, that the world enjoys peace and growth.[/quote]

I don’t think it is a weaponry issue as much as a moral decay and ignorance issue that is eroding our will to action.

Just perusing this forum you can see people thinking it is OK for elite people like Gore to use as much energy as he wants as long as he can hold down energy usage of the peasants. You see people excusing the idiocy in Iran because they do not believe the president of that country when he says he wants to erase Israel. You see people excusing the murder of the unborn and opposing the execution of guilty murderers. You see people oppose drilling for oil because they would rather buy it from tyrants than spill a drop in the remotest parts of the planet.

Thankfully the pendulum swings both ways.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

It is only when one power is supreme and has the offensive capability (and will) to knock down all defensive barriers erected by tinpot dictators, that the world enjoys peace and growth.[/quote]

Er… where are we policing, besides Iraq/Israel?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It is only when one power is supreme and has the offensive capability (and will) to knock down all defensive barriers erected by tinpot dictators, that the world enjoys peace and growth.

Er… where are we policing, besides Iraq/Israel? [/quote]

Well, in Iceland, Germany and Japan to start with.

[quote]kaaleppi wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Well, in Iceland, Germany and Japan to start with.[/quote]

Central and South America, Philippines, parts of Africa, all the oceans of the world…

America does a hell of a lot to keep the peace worldwide. From aircraft carrier groups to special forces teams.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
kaaleppi wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Well, in Iceland, Germany and Japan to start with.

Central and South America, Philippines, parts of Africa, all the oceans of the world…

America does a hell of a lot to keep the peace worldwide. From aircraft carrier groups to special forces teams.[/quote]

Thump, thump, watch your ribs Zap. You aren’t getting any younger.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I could not disagree more… Whether or not the world is a better place because the U.S. is in it, is a good discussion topic, but Darfur is in extreme dire straits by any standard. What is happening there is the vilest display of human nature. Despicable to even despicable people.

Along with food they should arm every man woman and child…Give them a fighting chance.

This is one occasion where I would support a mass unregulated slaughter of these militias in Africa. I don’t know if they deserve to die or not, but I don’t care…Kill them all.