You Learn Something Every Day

Cool.
Supposedly, Aunti Olive’s uncle Pete wanted an engine that would make a lot of noise when leaving harbour and very little when entering at night, for reasons best left unknown. The electric motor on the submarine fitted this requirement perfectly.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Handy tidbit for anyone who works on wood and finishes with laquor. If you ding or dent a product finished with laquor (i know I am not spelling that right) put a dab of superglue in your dent. The superglue show the color behind it so unless you run your hand over the ding it is invisible. Mainly no asshole architect or engineer is going to notice.[/quote]

This entire post along with your avatar is a very complete package.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Handy tidbit for anyone who works on wood and finishes with lacquer. If you ding or dent a product finished with lacquer (I fixed your spelling) put a dab of superglue in your dent. The superglue show the color behind it so unless you run your hand over the ding it is invisible. Mainly no asshole architect or engineer is going to notice.[/quote]

Offtopic…

Why would you use lacquer and not polyurethane? From what I understand, poly is much easier to work with. I’ve never worked with lacquer personally though so I can’t compare.[/quote]

I’m not a finish guy myself, I sometimes have to use lacquer (good to know how to spell that, thanks) because that is what the architect asks for. I can talk to someone who is a finish guy and ask. I know multiple coats of lacquer produces a really smooth finish on a veneer (which is what it is for) and that may be why.

How to solve the world’s energy problem.

The main reason why you shouldn’t run to get out of the rain is because it makes you look like a giant pussy.

[quote]Nards wrote:
The main reason why you shouldn’t run to get out of the rain is because it makes you look like a giant pussy.[/quote]
Gotta stay tight.

FACT. That bruised thing in my avi is in fact my right bicep, not, you’ll be disappointed to hear, my left hamstring.

If you feel beat up right after waking up, do a few mobility drills and you’ll feel better. Stiffness is undererstimated.

Most people overthink things and overestimate their talent = impatience.

[quote]Nards wrote:
The main reason why you shouldn’t run to get out of the rain is because it makes you look like a giant pussy.[/quote]

And if you’re in a Prius, you’ll look like a giant pussy driving around in a giant vagina.

So what happened to Der Steppenwolfe? 250 posts and poof, gone.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
So what happened to Der Steppenwolfe? 250 posts and poof, gone.[/quote]

Maybe his dog ate him. It’s a brute, by his reckoning.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
If you feel beat up right after waking up, do a few mobility drills and you’ll feel better. Stiffness is undererstimated.

[/quote]

I tried that for months to no avail.

Turns out my wife was beating me with a blackjack while I slept.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:
So what happened to Der Steppenwolfe? 250 posts and poof, gone.[/quote]

Maybe his dog ate him. It’s a brute, by his reckoning. [/quote]

I always thought it was just white and towards the bottom of the picture.

Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10th of a calorie.

[quote]…Hughes… wrote:
[/quote]
Dude you have been here since 2009 and this is your first post.

Picture unrelated

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]…Hughes… wrote:
[/quote]

Picture unrelated[/quote]

Haha i like listening more than talking :slight_smile:

In some country, far, far away they make a strawberry Fanta.

Not only does it taste meh by itself, it is also not a good mix with gin.

[quote]…Hughes… wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]…Hughes… wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]
Nice Avi

Alright.

Next time more bang for your buck on posting then.

Did you know that as you age your nutsack will lose the elasticity and your nuts will get lower and lower.

I once had an elderly man flush his own balls down the toilet.

Hell of a thing to run into a patients room as he is screaming and his balls are being sucked down the sewer.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]…Hughes… wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]…Hughes… wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]
Nice Avi

Alright.

Next time more bang for your buck on posting then.

Did you know that as you age your nutsack will lose the elasticity and your nuts will get lower and lower.

I once had an elderly man flush his own balls down the toilet.

Hell of a thing to run into a patients room as he is screaming and his balls are being sucked down the sewer. [/quote]

Another reason is that i was in the gym from 2004-2010. since then i havn’t been very dedicated. 2010 is when i quit college ball. Plan on changing that when i go home in two weeks.

oh and thanks! Brian Cushing is a beast.