T Nation

You Know You're Testosterone Muscle If

If instead of reading “Twas The Night Before Christmas” you read “Merry Christmas Bob” by Chris Shugart.

O.K. now your turn.

i cant top that, too hardcore.

You see yourself as a T-man, but you still flame anyone who uses the word. Except TC.

Not these topics…

your avatar is a alien from halo

You’ve got placenta all over your face, dude

Mine is also Conan!

You know when you’re T when you hear about Little Miss Muffet and wonder if her whey was Biotest or not.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Mine is also Conan!

You know when you’re T when you hear about Little Miss Muffet and wonder if her whey was Biotest or not.[/quote]

I’m actually watching conan the barbarian right now

If you work out and actually think NO-xplode is a crap product

you must not be “Testosterone Muscle” then, sorry

You know you’re a T man when every time you tell somebody a story, you add in how much you weighed at the time.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
You know you’re a T man when every time you tell somebody a story, you add in how much you weighed at the time.[/quote]

LOLOL

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Rattler wrote:
You know you’re a T man when every time you tell somebody a story, you add in how much you weighed at the time.

LOLOL[/quote]

The bad part is, a lot of my stories I actually do include it :stuck_out_tongue:
Depends who I’m talking to though. Not enough of my friends get weight lifting humour.

You resize your i.e. window so the powerful images are hidden while at work allowing you to browse T-Nation hassle free from co-workers…

You know you are a real man when saying shit like “testosterone muscle” makes you want to throw up.

Seriously - what happened to being a T-man? That was ghey, but being “testosterone muscle”? I think something’s jumping a shark tank.

Hehehehehehee… these are great… lol :smiley:

You know you’re a tea man… errr… T-man… when your 6 year old daughter would rather you read her articles by ‘the big bald guy from Montreal’ before bed then kid stories… :slight_smile:

[quote]MUthrows94 wrote:
You resize your i.e. window so the powerful images are hidden while at work allowing you to browse T-Nation hassle free from co-workers…[/quote]

Winner.

I do this all the time at the computer lab at school.

You spend more time in the fourms then you do with your family.

…when random people approach you in the gym, and ask about a physical deficiency that they have, you just tell them to squat more.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You know you are a real man when saying shit like “testosterone muscle” makes you want to throw up.

Seriously - what happened to being a T-man? That was ghey, but being “testosterone muscle”? I think something’s jumping a shark tank. [/quote]