You Know You're Serious When...

When you get into your car and can’t get the key into the egnision due to your hands shaking so bad…

yea it’s leg day…

When your book shelf is filled with writers like Poliquin, Gironda, Able, Zane,Waterbury, Thibadeau, Schwarzenegger, Scott, Yates, etc.

1. When you get home from the gym (which is also where you work), say hello then sit reading this thread for 20 minutes, then spend the next two hours posting/reading the rest of T-Nation.

When you lose too much sleep agonizing about whether to train DC-style or Max-OT leading up to your vacation.

When you refer to Poliquin, Berardi, Thibadeu and Waterbury in everyday conversations as if everyone knows who they are.

S

When you start a thread expressing your hardcoreness.

Kidding.

I got nothin’.

Forgot this important one:

When you pass on sex to make sure your T is as high as possible for your next workout.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
When you start a thread expressing your hardcoreness.

Kidding.

I got nothin’.[/quote]

guess you’re just not hardcore then :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Kataklysm wrote:

When you pass on sex to make sure your T is as high as possible for your next workout. [/quote]

that’s just dumb

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Kataklysm wrote:

When you pass on sex to make sure your T is as high as possible for your next workout.

that’s just dumb[/quote]

agreed lol.

You eat because its time to eat, not because you’re hungry.

you look forward to leg day but not really.

People look at your kart weird in the supermarket.

you pretend to taste your friends sugary latte but in reality it was a fake sip :P.

[quote]Kataklysm wrote:

When you pass on sex to make sure your T is as high as possible for your next workout. [/quote]

I sincerely hope this is a joke.

When you get home after work and your wife asks you “How was your day?”

You reply “I pulled 315 50 times in 15 minutes all while super setting it with hanging pikes.”

I never talk about work. It’s always what me or my wife did at the gym.

when you use your hatred of leg day to fuel your leg day

when you tell your mom “milk is for babies, now that im grown up i get to drink beer”

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:

When sweeping the floor or shovelling snow, you swap sides to ensure “equal development”

[/quote]

I love it

[quote]Kataklysm wrote:

Stupid.

Sometimes workin’ out after a pressure release is nice.

When you lick your plate clean to make sure you got all your fat requirements for the day.

[quote]APLASTICSPOON wrote:
when you are eating tuna without anything…just tuna.[/quote]

mmm

When people just start talking about training with you out of the blue even though it wasn’t the topic of conversation (“yeah, so like I’m trying to get in shape too…”)

S

^Those are spot on fellas, I lol’d at a few. :slight_smile:

When your shins look like you crawled through a barbed wire fence as a kid (scars from deadlifts scraping the hell outta your shins/tops of knees).

When you walk your gym, tongue out, breathing heavily, heart racing, DYING from doing 5 sets of power cleans, and you look at the twirps doing triceps kickbacks, and think “man I’m dedicated.” :wink:

When you go to the grocery store to buy 30 cans of Albacore tuna, 15 lbs of brown rice, and a dozen jars of natural, unsalted pb…just for the first 4 weeks of the clean bulking diet. haha

[quote]El_Won_foolio wrote:
Im just sitting here eating tuna with a little bit of low sugar barbecue sauce and it just occurred to me…this tastes like shit, why am i eating this. Then i remembered, “oh yeah, tuna is amazing for body” So ill go ahead and start it off saying

-you know your serious about your body when…

• you are eating tuna with fucking barbecue sauce.

I know some other people have some good ones, lets here em[/quote]

You point at a huge lardass and declare “The reason I train and lift is so I wont be that guy”.