T Nation

You Know You Live in a Recession....

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
HG Thrower wrote:
One year I was scheduled to work on Halloween. They changed the schedule on the day of, so I ended up being home. I was going to go to a party at a friend’s house, but I wasn’t ready yet. Kids started showing up, and I had nothing but 2 big bags of Halls cough drops and some trident. I put it all in a bowl, and made sure to palm the “candy” as I put it in the bags so they couldn’t see what it was.

i bet all that practice helped out when you palmed the roofie into your date’s drink later that night[/quote]

Couldn’t hurt!

Halloween sucks. Maybe it’s better if you live in some small, hick town, but where I live in the suburbs of DC, it’s a big waste of time…we get these dumb ass parents that drive their kids from house to house…my house is maybe 20 yards from my neihgbor’s house, but the poor li’l kiddies couldn’t possibly walk it…none of the kids have costumes…why the fuck don’t these parents spend 5 bucks and buy their kids a big bag of candy?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

He had attempted to eat one of the paintballs thinking it was candy and had paint all in his mouth. I laughed my ass off.

actually way, it’s not paint, it’s colored food-grade vegetable oil.[/quote]

Asshole.