T Nation

You Just Gotta Talk Sometimes

Lately life has been going very well.

It’s kind of unreal actually. My coworker who I have been working with for just a little over a year has finally become my friend, we talk about music and working out. Our new boss even gives us muscle magazines…she likes to encourage working out and all that jazz.

I have a new boss, she’s a cool lady. Really nice and totally into her employees, she comes and visits our office a few times a week.

I’m a proud new uncle to a beautiful baby boy! Kids are so…interesting haha.

Last week, some contractors payed for my lunch because I “put up with them”, that same day we were told to go home 20 minutes early!

It was a start to an amazing weekend.

I met a girl, a kind of perfect girl. Have you ever met someone and completely and utterly hit it off with 'em?
Joking, play fighting, stealing secret looks at each other.

It was all really amazing, I mean…this chick gives me butterflies and makes me all giggly.

Why the hell would I tell you guys on T-Nation this?

Because everything good in life has a bitter taste eventually, yeah?

Last night I was taking a shower and noticed one of my nuts felt funny…

At first I thought, maybe it was just awkward positioning or something simple, I felt again, nope, it felt the same.

Do you know what it’s like to feel something the size of half a grape on your testicle when you’re only 23 years old?

I’m fucking terrified.

I’m too young. I have a doctors appointment later this week and I just… I just don’t want to be told something that no man young or old should EVER be told.

I was waiting for the big “Haha! Fuck you!” after that amazing week and it finally happened last night, the big fucking punch line.

I don’t know what to say.

Hey, you had a great streak of luck, so you should appreciate it. Bad shit happens and that’s a part of life.

I sincerely hope that your told that it’s notthing major and can be taken care of quickly, so that you can get back to normalcy asap. Good luck and keep us updated, please.

woah…thats scary…I hope it turns out ok. Keep your head up.

I’m really, really sorry to hear about this. Hope things work out, and like Hungry said, keep us updated.

I just got off the phone with my doctor and due to a cancellation today he will be able to see me at 2:00pm

I’ll let you guys know what he says.

If it’s that size all of a sudden, I’m hoping for infection of some sort instead of the worse.

Keep us updated, hope it all goes well.

Anything is better then what is running through my mind currently.

I don’t want to be overly dramatic but suddenly everything feels like it’s on a stop watch and the seconds are just flying by.

Man, I am praying for you. I hope everything works out for you for sure.

Very appreciated slippery_b

Good luck, man.

good luck brother

the best of luck at the dr office. if this makes you feel any better until you see the dr a friend of mine had that happen to him, there was somehow a water buildup inside there that was caused by working out in boxers as opposed to something thats more tight fitting. They drained it no working out for 2 weeks and he was back to normal. Good luck bub.

Just keep in mind that even if it does turn out to be bad, your life can either be defined by whatever happens with it or you can live your life despite it. The choice is yours, but one of those is going to be infinitely more fun.

Good luck, and hope it’s nothing.

I appreciate the kind thoughts and words. :slight_smile:

Big man,

Stay positive and let us know what happens at the Dr’s office. We’ll be thinking of you!

I’ll let you guys know the minute I know something.

Yea, sucks when shit like that happens man, don’t look at it as it had to happen because your luck ran out or whatever. I don’t think anyone can go through life without being tested here and there. About 2 years ago, I woke up and went to the bathroom. Start relieving myself and my piss is blood red, not like a little tint of red, like i’m pissing straight blood. I start freaking out obviously and I am so nervous I don’t know what to do. I decide to see what happens the next time I go to the bathroom and same thing.

Anywyas, long story short, I go and get scoped to see whats wrong and they are like, nothing is wrong, might have just been a kidney stone or whatever but everything looks fine. Needless to say after a couple days it was reduced alot, and in a week and a half it was pretty much gone. But the only reason I share this is because a lot of times something happens that can freak you right out and it turns out to be nothing.

Hope everything goes well.

V

Good Luck. Just like they said, hopefully it is nothing major but if it is, you just gotta work through it and not let it drag you down and control the rest of your life. Life is about how you respond to adversity, so stay strong. Praying for ya man.

Good luck. Just try not to make yourself crazy over it. Chances are it’s nothing major. And even if it is, worrying about it still wouldn’t help anything. Try to relax.

DB

I really appreciate the support guys.