T Nation

You Have A Movie With the Word 'Sex'

and you have this as your main protagonist?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sex_and_the_city_2/pictures/77.php#highlighted_picture

TELL ME HOW?!?!

Yep…that movie has so little sexiness in it it might as well be called “Algebra & The City”

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yep…that movie has so little sexiness in it it might as well be called “Algebra & The City”[/quote]

I think you’re wrong, Nards. Algebra is definitely sexier than Sarah Jessica Parker.
I mean at least the word algebra contains the word BRA.

What’s sad is that that is the best recent picture of her I have seen. Seriously, she’s heinous.

[quote]Fezzik wrote:
What’s sad is that that is the best recent picture of her I have seen. Seriously, she’s heinous.[/quote]

True. And frankly, I’ve seen prettier men. No homo.

South Park basically dedicated an entire episode to calling her ugly. I love that show.

People use the term “rented mule” all the time, often thrown into comparisons or similies.

I’ve actually rented mules before. A couple of times, in fact. I can say with considerable honesty that, on a cold desert night, I would rather share my tent with a rented mule than with Sarah Jessica Parker.

I mean, look at that mug. She looks like a cross between a beast of burden and some kind of horrific puppet used to taunt victims in a horror movie. I don’t know whether to feed her a carrot or blast her with a 12 gauge.

Turn up the volume and listen carefully to what she says.

lol

Here’s a question…you get a million bucks if you have sex with either Sarah Jessica Parker or Maggie Gyllenhall. Which one?

I pick your mom. I don’t want the money.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Here’s a question…you get a million bucks if you have sex with either Sarah Jessica Parker or Maggie Gyllenhall. Which one?

I pick your mom. I don’t want the money.[/quote]

Please, Nards… spare yourself. You haven’t seen my mom. Or heard her grating voice.

But she’s totally hot.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I think you’re wrong, Nards. Algebra is definitely sexier than Sarah Jessica Parker.
I mean at least the word algebra contains the word BRA. [/quote]

Ok, so then I’m not the only one…

This one made me laugh

It’s Dee Snider everyone…THAT’S the Twisted Sister!

I’d rather fuck a horse.

Like a little palamino pony.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Turn up the volume and listen carefully to what she says.

lol[/quote]

…yes, yes you do

Man - I didn’t know so many people found SJP gross. I thought she was super-hot back in the day; her problem now is that she looks about 57 years old.

And Bush-or-chimp was better than SJP-like-horse.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
But she’s totally hot.[/quote]

Haha awesome

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

that is awesome. Dam i need to do something similar, i bet he makes a pretty penny off it