You Can't Get Any More Badass...

than Clarence Bodikker. Easily the greatest movie villian of all time. Treated the ladies like shit(Bitches leave!), snorted cheeky lines of coke while leaving grenades and fuck you die videos in the condos og high flying execs and he had the muscle to shove that factory so far up that stinking coke lords ass that he would be shitting snow for a year

Clarence we salute you

Dick Jones was up there as well. He was possibly more evil due to his position with OCP and his power in Old Detroit

Nowadays bad guys are fucking poofy as fuck. What happened to the uber violent bad guy with kick ass lines and no regard for political correctness?

I agree. I’ve had nightmares where I’m in murphy’s position when they’re standing around shooting him and laughing.

What movie is this?

Robocop

Robocop.

LR

It’s been ages since i saw that, cause i must have forgotten it :\

I nominate the OP to have his own forum.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
I nominate the OP to have his own forum. [/quote]

Beat it ya creepy bastard----->

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
than Clarence Bodikker. Easily the greatest movie villian of all time. Treated the ladies like shit(Bitches leave!), snorted cheeky lines of coke while leaving grenades and fuck you die videos in the condos og high flying execs and he had the muscle to shove that factory so far up that stinking coke lords ass that he would be shitting snow for a year

Clarence we salute you

Dick Jones was up there as well. He was possibly more evil due to his position with OCP and his power in Old Detroit

Nowadays bad guys are fucking poofy as fuck. What happened to the uber violent bad guy with kick ass lines and no regard for political correctness?

[/quote]

This was on AMC, yesterday. “Bitches, leave” is classic. Even moreso, when a white guy says it and it seems natural. :slight_smile:

I still don’t like your skinny jeans, though. LOL

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/4/d/4dfb4-megatron.jpg

Wow that’s a blast from the past.

But if we’re talking bas ass fictional villians, then I nominate the man, the machine, the legend…

MEGATRON!

Didn’t Megatron sound like a pussy…and transformed into a gun that someone else fired? Weaksauce.

Darth Vader’s pretty hard to beat for badass villains. “You have failed me for the last time Admiral!”

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

But if we’re talking bas ass fictional villians, then I nominate the man, the machine, the legend…

MEGATRON![/quote]

Which Megatron are we talking about? Because the one you had in that pic was kind of a coward. His two greatest moments were:

1.Absorbing all of the Decepticons powers and challenging prime to a one on one duel. In which he whupped Primes ass and told the Autobots they had to leave earth.

1. Boarding the Autobots ship in the Transformers movie and shooting the shit out of Brawn and company while heavy metal was playing. Then blowing Iron hide (one of my favorite Autobots) to bits with the classic line, “Such Heroic nonsense”. All the other times he was a puss.

The Megatron from Beastwars…Now that was a fuckin’ true villian!

Is that Red “foot in your ass” Foreman up there ?

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Is that Red “foot in your ass” Foreman up there ? [/quote]

Hell. Yeah.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Mad HORSE wrote:

MEGATRON!

Which Megatron are we talking about? Because the one you had in that pic was kind of a coward. His two greatest moments were:

1.Absorbing all of the Decepticons powers and challenging prime to a one on one duel. In which he whupped Primes ass and told the Autobots they had to leave earth.

1. Boarding the Autobots ship in the Transformers movie and shooting the shit out of Brawn and company while heavy metal was playing. Then blowing Iron hide (one of my favorite Autobots) to bits with the classic line, “Such Heroic nonsense”. All the other times he was a puss.

The Megatron from Beastwars…Now that was a fuckin’ true villian!
[/quote]

Optimus Primal got his ass kicked by Megatron in that series. He even killed the original Optimus Prime.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
Is that Red “foot in your ass” Foreman up there ?

Hell. Yeah.[/quote]

Always thought that Marvel should cast him as Red Skull in one of their movies.