You Can Have One Superpower

whats hotter than ice?

play guitar like Allan Holdsworth

USSR…oh wait they’re no longer a Superpower.

I’ll have to settle for Teleportation. Sleep in, beat traffic, see the family around the world for free. Kick ass for underground street tournament fights too - punch, kick, teleport, punch, teleport, heel kick, fatality.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
The ability to change the size, color, and density of any part of my body at will. advanced shape-shifting.

hammer arm? fuck yeah!

grow to be 60 ft tall? done, motherfucker!

become any animal, person, or inanimate object? cakewalk!

manipulate my age to live forever?

Become lighter than air??

sprout multiple appendages???

done, done, and done.[/quote]

What’s to say you DON’T have these powers now already?

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

I’ll have to settle for Teleportation. Sleep in, beat traffic, see the family around the world for free. Kick ass for underground street tournament fights too - punch, kick, teleport, punch, teleport, heel kick, fatality.[/quote]

teleport into a wall. die.

“fuck this shit”

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

Haha…pure win.

I’ll have to settle for Teleportation. Sleep in, beat traffic, see the family around the world for free. Kick ass for underground street tournament fights too - punch, kick, teleport, punch, teleport, heel kick, fatality.[/quote]

teleport into a wall. die.[/quote]

Ok, how about teleport into a wall, blow the wall up. That’s superpower I could get used too (teleport into a person, they explode).

[quote]rundymc wrote:

Ok, how about teleport into a wall, blow the wall up. That’s superpower I could get used too (teleport into a person, they explode).
[/quote]

hunnny! I’m home!

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

fuck! that fucker must have been running from chuck norris.

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[/quote]

hunnny! I’m home!
[/quote]

You sir, have just destroyed my childhood fantasies. I hate you.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

fuck! that fucker must have been running from chuck norris.[/quote]

And failed miserably. Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick bends the space time continuem.

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

And failed miserably. Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick bends the space time continuem.[/quote]

chuck norris makes onions cry.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

And failed miserably. Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kick bends the space time continuem.[/quote]

chuck norris makes onions cry.[/quote]

I’m surprised no one yet asked for Chuck Norris for a superpower.

Why am I surprised? Chuck Norris would kill anyone that asked for Chuck Norris Superpower. There can be only one Chuck Norris in existence at any one time else the universe would explode on itself.

Chuck Norris has no superpowers.

He is a superpower.

It may not sound as cool as most powers but mind control is definitely the best. Most anything else will draw attention to you and you’ll never be able to lead a normal life. People would always be out to get you or take advantage of you, you couldn’t trust anyone. With mind control nobody would know it was you.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

Why am I surprised? Chuck Norris would kill anyone that asked for Chuck Norris Superpower. There can be only one Chuck Norris in existence at any one time else the universe would explode on itself.[/quote]

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he’d win. Period.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

“fuck this shit”[/quote]

Why am I surprised? Chuck Norris would kill anyone that asked for Chuck Norris Superpower. There can be only one Chuck Norris in existence at any one time else the universe would explode on itself.[/quote]

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he’d win. Period.
[/quote]

TIME TRAVEL!

Wait, wormy says he wants to be a tentacle monster and no one thinks thats a litle odd?

V

Did “fly” seem too obvious? I don’t think anyone said it.