You Can Have One Superpower

Jedi Power

The power to grant myself wishes.

The ability to have total control of all matter.

I guess if I could have one superpower is would be the ability to heal, either that or an extra long arm or something.

I hope this doesn’t make me seem lame.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I guess if I could have one superpower is would be the ability to heal, either that or an extra long arm or something.

I hope this doesn’t make me seem lame.[/quote]

Lame. NO. it makes you either Wolverine or Mr. Fantastic

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

I hope this doesn’t make me seem lame.[/quote]

IT make you Ghey, those are some ghey ass superpower,
wolverine is also ghey too.

Mind reading.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
It would be to stop all these new whiny bitch posts from cropping up. “People talk shit because I’m hyoooge and I’m out of Kleenex to contain the flow of tears”, “I’m thinking about pulling the plug on my social network but my boyfriend might get pissed and deny me reach-around privilege”. Talk about how to fix a damn truck or how you saved a kid from getting mauled by rabid hyenas.

It had to be said. [/quote]

What’s the difference between the bitch posts you mentioned and you bitching about them in the first place? How many kids did you save from being mauled by a tiger today? How many old ladies did you help walk across the street today?[/quote]

2 kids already and the lady is on the schedule for this afternoon. [/quote]

In that case, congratulations.

read peoples minds…mostly girls minds, its pretty easy to figure out what guys are thinking 99% of the time

Peter Norths power? I’ll take that one.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

If you gain this mystical power, it must be used, like Mr. North did, in gay-for-pay videos.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

If you gain this mystical power, it must be used, like Mr. North did, in gay-for-pay videos.

[/quote]

Wait just one minute, no one else got stipulations with their power. Why you gotta hate on me? Oh I know, cause it’s the awesomest power right?

V

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

OWNED!

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m GAY![/quote]

Wrong thread dude.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m GAY![/quote]

Wrong thread dude.

V[/quote]

Yeah, no kidding. That’s cool nomorewar that you prefer the cock, but this is neither the time nor the place to discuss it.

I’d like the power to make my dick bigger and to get any girl to fuck me. And the power to have a few wishes.

The superpower to use the search engine.

The ability to throw fireballs and other energy projectiles, a la every fighting game known to man.

Balls…lasers…sonic booms…every colour of the rainbow.

I’d pretty much spend my days fireballing the shit out of people. Even randoms walking down the street.

The ability to change the size, color, and density of any part of my body at will. advanced shape-shifting.

hammer arm? fuck yeah!

grow to be 60 ft tall? done, motherfucker!

become any animal, person, or inanimate object? cakewalk!

manipulate my age to live forever?

Become lighter than air??

sprout multiple appendages???

done, done, and done.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
I’d like the power to make my dick bigger and to get any girl to fuck me. And the power to have a few wishes.[/quote]

Oh, so, you want to be Angry Chicken.