You Can Have One Superpower

If you can have one superpower what would it be? and why would you pick it?

I would pick having a super brain!!! I would now posses the ability to get what i want when I want. I can work on a chemical that makes me stronger, faster,powerful. I have the ability to retain unlimited information and automatically delete the bullshit. I can talk any girl into sexing me. Making money would be a breeze because I have a super fucking brain, motherfucker!! of course I wouldn’t let anyone know I have it. OK, what superpower would you want?? and why?

DBZ-like powers: The ability to manipulate and radically increase Chi. Bam, now i have super strength, super speed, the power of the flight, etc. Id be golden w/ that (pun intended).

I would want the ability to give myself more super powers

X-ray vision.

The superpower that allows infinite superpowers.

Become invisible.

Teleportin’.

I wanna systematically knock off every politician, oil tycoon, & world leader alive today.

Plus i’d kill that other dude in that other thread about shooting turtles. Yea. I’d do him first.

hm, i think invisiility or power over time and space.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
DBZ-like powers: The ability to manipulate and radically increase Chi. Bam, now i have super strength, super speed, the power of the flight, etc. Id be golden w/ that (pun intended).[/quote]

I always knew you were jealous of me.

I’d have a superpower that allowed me to toggle between a wide variety of superpowers, including invisibility and the ability to generate intense orgasms in complete strangers.

I wish i was like Marvel’s Juggernaut in size, strength, invulnerable etc

But if I had to pick one it would be super strength.

It would be to stop all these new whiny bitch posts from cropping up. “People talk shit because I’m hyoooge and I’m out of Kleenex to contain the flow of tears”, “I’m thinking about pulling the plug on my social network but my boyfriend might get pissed and deny me reach-around privilege”. Talk about how to fix a damn truck or how you saved a kid from getting mauled by rabid hyenas.

It had to be said.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
It would be to stop all these new whiny bitch posts from cropping up. “People talk shit because I’m hyoooge and I’m out of Kleenex to contain the flow of tears”, “I’m thinking about pulling the plug on my social network but my boyfriend might get pissed and deny me reach-around privilege”. Talk about how to fix a damn truck or how you saved a kid from getting mauled by rabid hyenas.

It had to be said. [/quote]

What’s the difference between the bitch posts you mentioned and you bitching about them in the first place? How many kids did you save from being mauled by a tiger today? How many old ladies did you help walk across the street today?

well with a super brain id be able to get all of what you guys want(just saying)

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

It had to be said. [/quote]

What’s the difference between the bitch posts you mentioned and you bitching about them in the first place? How many kids did you save from being mauled by a tiger today? How many old ladies did you help walk across the street today?[/quote]

2 kids already and the lady is on the schedule for this afternoon.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

well with a super brain id be able to get all of what you guys want(just saying)[/quote]

With a super brain, you’d be able to generate orgasms in strangers without touching them? Just by looking at them? Me thinks not.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
I’d have a superpower that allowed me to toggle between a wide variety of superpowers, including invisibility and the ability to generate intense orgasms in complete strangers.[/quote]

So you like to inflict great pain and great pleasure upon people? Cool.

I would take all my current abilities and multiply them to a superpower magnitude

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

well with a super brain id be able to get all of what you guys want(just saying)[/quote]

With a super brain, you’d be able to generate orgasms in strangers without touching them? Just by looking at them? Me thinks not.[/quote]

well I dont even need a super brain to do that :wink:

I would want all the power of black bolt of the inhumans because black bolt is king and it would be nice not to have to talk all the time.