T Nation

You Can Be a Social Justice Warrior Too!

I now that at least some men on this site must have felt the need to go the SJW route, if only to troll the panties of a hippy chick, online or in real life.

Unfortunately, you were unable to, because a sense of decency, clinging to common sense, rudimentary logic and all that pesky new words to learn were holding you back…

No more!

http://tumblr-argument-generator.lokaltog.net

You dont even have to think to post a rant, which is not even cheating, because SJWs do not think, period.

I give you smug elitism, rampant narcissism and an almost psychotic distortion of reality and you only have to click a button!

I am triggered

Now, you may have noticed I’m a bit of a feminist.

Doesn’t change the fact that my immediate response to this was a LOLWUT. Well, strictly speaking, my first response was a lot of head scratching and clueless staring, but you get the idea.

To be fair, I’m pretty sure you could find something comparatively incoherent on some rednecky MRA site…

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

To be fair, I’m pretty sure you could find something comparatively incoherent on some rednecky MRA site…[/quote]

Or something very coherent – like a guy all but telling a bunch of other guys that he’s gonna go kill some people. And then doing it.

^ Which is not to say that I don’t agree with, and find funny, much of what Orion linked to, because I do. In fact I left social media completely because I had too many lefty friends sitting around in apartments for which their parents pay, furiously SJW’ing and warning about the patriarchy and yadda yadda.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

To be fair, I’m pretty sure you could find something comparatively incoherent on some rednecky MRA site…[/quote]

Or something very coherent – like a guy all but telling a bunch of other guys that he’s gonna go kill some people. And then doing it.[/quote]

O_O!!!

He posted that on PUA-HATE and what about PUAs not being MRAs and they decidely not aligning even with PUAs because their site is called PUA-HATE dont you understand?

You know what, i don’t fucking care anymore. quit harassing gyneromantic & omnigender-associating CAFABs, you uterus-bearer-privileged patriarchist!!! WHY DO YOU ABUSE INTERSEXUAL & PANGENDER-ASSOCIATING OTHERKINS??? acknowledge that weight discrimination, cishet privilege & hetero rights is incredibly fucking annoying!!! you cannot fight smallfat supremacy & white superiority using gender domination.

See, this comes in handy.

MAKE LOVE TO YOURSELF IN A FURNACE, YOU AMPUTEE-ATTACKING, ABLE-BODY-NORMATIVE CLASSIST

[quote]debraD wrote:
MAKE LOVE TO YOURSELF IN A FURNACE, YOU AMPUTEE-ATTACKING, ABLE-BODY-NORMATIVE CLASSIST[/quote]

You seem to have read some feminist literature…

Could you please explain to me what a CAFAP is?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
MAKE LOVE TO YOURSELF IN A FURNACE, YOU AMPUTEE-ATTACKING, ABLE-BODY-NORMATIVE CLASSIST[/quote]

You seem to have read some feminist literature…

Could you please explain to me what a CAFAP is?[/quote]

I haven’t the slightest idea, THIN-PRIVILEGED DUDEBRO.

ha, I love this thing.

Ok so I googled CAFAP and I couldn’t wrap my 90’s feminist mind around it completely but it has something to do with trans privilege.

The feminists I used to know tended to be against trans as an idea (that gender is innate etc) and maybe it has something to do with the struggle between that and trans people’s struggle and contradiction of that and male privilege? But what the fuck do I know :slight_smile:

Oh and I think it’s CAFAB. And there are some other variations that I didn’t follow or care to :stuck_out_tongue:

http://stfutransmisogynisttransfolks.tumblr.com/post/26997027966/cafab-transmisogyny

This reminds me of a true story: I once was a part of a women only feminist forum that was ‘infiltrated’ by MTF trans. It ended up there were a whole gang of them who considered passing as a lesbian radical separatist feminist as the ultimate in passing. Once the trans were ‘outed’ it got pretty ugly. Or entertaining, depending on how you look at these things. Especially since the trans were very vocal about separatism–no men at all ever! and were also vocally anti-trans and were pretty much driving the forum to be full of extremists and zealots. So we find out that the most extreme views that were supported by a life experience of rape and abuse at the hands of men, were fictional tales in order to help them pass.

Either way, it was so fucking strange it was hard to believe it was true. The internet is a crazy place :slight_smile:

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
MAKE LOVE TO YOURSELF IN A FURNACE, YOU AMPUTEE-ATTACKING, ABLE-BODY-NORMATIVE CLASSIST[/quote]

You seem to have read some feminist literature…

Could you please explain to me what a CAFAP is?[/quote]

I haven’t the slightest idea, THIN-PRIVILEGED DUDEBRO.

ha, I love this thing.[/quote]

I am not thin privileged.

That would be way too passive of me.

No, I am a low to medium fat supremacist, that specifically works out and avoids McDonalds to shame overweight people by my mere existence.

[quote]debraD wrote:
http://stfutransmisogynisttransfolks.tumblr.com/post/26997027966/cafab-transmisogyny

This reminds me of a true story: I once was a part of a women only feminist forum that was ‘infiltrated’ by MTF trans. It ended up there were a whole gang of them who considered passing as a lesbian radical separatist feminist as the ultimate in passing. Once the trans were ‘outed’ it got pretty ugly. Or entertaining, depending on how you look at these things. Especially since the trans were very vocal about separatism–no men at all ever! and were also vocally anti-trans and were pretty much driving the forum to be full of extremists and zealots. So we find out that the most extreme views that were supported by a life experience of rape and abuse at the hands of men, were fictional tales in order to help them pass.

Either way, it was so fucking strange it was hard to believe it was true. The internet is a crazy place :)[/quote]

People lying about rape and abuse for (internet) social gainz?

That could never happen and anyone who says otherwise is probably da rape apologay!

Repent!

Plus, I am under the impression that you are binary privileged!

lol. There’s 20 minutes I’ll never get back…I checked out the current state of affairs around Trans-feminism and Radical feminism and I learned that I am Hetero-privileged Radscum :slight_smile:

Also, the FAB in CAFAB seems to be ‘female at birth’ and it seems that women who were born as women have privilege over Trans and transmisogyny. Also, Trans-men (Born as women) have privilege or Trans-women (born as men).

It’s kind of neat now to see that my true story up there was actually the very start of all of this don’t know what you call this It’s like being a part of history :smiley:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
http://stfutransmisogynisttransfolks.tumblr.com/post/26997027966/cafab-transmisogyny

This reminds me of a true story: I once was a part of a women only feminist forum that was ‘infiltrated’ by MTF trans. It ended up there were a whole gang of them who considered passing as a lesbian radical separatist feminist as the ultimate in passing. Once the trans were ‘outed’ it got pretty ugly. Or entertaining, depending on how you look at these things. Especially since the trans were very vocal about separatism–no men at all ever! and were also vocally anti-trans and were pretty much driving the forum to be full of extremists and zealots. So we find out that the most extreme views that were supported by a life experience of rape and abuse at the hands of men, were fictional tales in order to help them pass.

Either way, it was so fucking strange it was hard to believe it was true. The internet is a crazy place :)[/quote]

People lying about rape and abuse for (internet) social gainz?

That could never happen and anyone who says otherwise is probably da rape apologay!

Repent!

Plus, I am under the impression that you are binary privileged![/quote]

:o Take it back! I was born analog, you CURVYPHOBIC MULTIQUEER-STARE-RAPING, HETERO-OVERPRIVILEGED VIRGIN.

I’m just realizing all of these insults are actually directed at (women born, hetero) feminists.

It’s funny because that was much earlier in the days of the internet and I for the most part still believed what people said, save for obvious trolls and some exaggeration. There were also intimate discussions around breast exams and menstruation and other stuff that is really odd to make up stories to participate in.

pretty funny to see how incredibly absurd these people are/feminists have become.

on that note, here’s some quotes from famous feminists:

?I feel that ?man-hating? is an honourable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them.? ? Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor

?To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he?s a machine, a walking dildo.? -? Valerie Solanas

?I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.? ? Andrea Dworkin

?Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear? ? Susan Brownmiller

?The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.? ? Sharon Stone

?In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.? ? Catherine MacKinnon

?The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.? ? Sally Miller Gearhart

?Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.? ? Catherine Comins

?All men are rapists and that?s all they are? ? Marilyn French

?Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.? ? Germaine Greer.

can’t you just feel the equality?

Dr. Freud is asking if it’s too obvious to point out that a lot of “feminists” rub the shit out of their clits while fantasizing about all kinds of violent and degrading rape?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Dr. Freud is asking if it’s too obvious to point out that a lot of “feminists” rub the shit out of their clits while fantasizing about all kinds of violent and degrading rape?[/quote]

Thats not just feminists, pretty much all women who hold positions of power and shove people around all day.

There is of course a certain cognitive dissonance that developes if you pretend to like gentle, kind, dependable men if in reality you want to be treated like livestock in bed.

I read curvyphobic, as curryphobic and I thought, thats interesting…

Alas, it was not meant to be.

I would also like to point out that “round” is really just one curve.

As a matter of record, I do fear some curries.