T Nation

You Better Elect Ron Paul

He’s on Piers Morgan (wanker) right now.

You motherfuckers better elect that old prick.

…although it doesn’t really matter, 'cause the President doesn’t really run your country.

I came back to take back the ‘Piers Morgan (Wanker)’ comment. I may not agree with the way he handles interviews, but that doesn’t give me the right to call him names. He’s done more with his life than I will ever do.

…how’s this get moved to PWI? I’ve chosen to never come to this forum, and didn’t want this thread to be taken in this spirit. Oh well.

Elect that motherfucker.

Paul says he’s against the war on drugs - yet he says his policies are designed and will lead to less drug use. Leary in his wisdom was going to put LSD in the water supply - everybody tunes in, turns off and drops out. Why would we want to deny people the chance to break on through to the other side?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Paul says he’s against the war on drugs - yet he says his policies are designed and will lead to less drug use. Leary in his wisdom was going to put LSD in the water supply - everybody tunes in, turns off and drops out. Why would we want to deny people the chance to break on through to the other side?[/quote]

Well if his policies mirror those of Portugal’s, et al, then I will break on through to the other side with anybody that wants to put up with my sorry ass.

Wasn’t it HST who found Leary watering his garden humming and thought it was a lady? A Paul/Leary hybrid is what 'merica needs.

Ha ha. Good answer. I was just messing with you of course. I like a lot of things about Paul’s platform; but then there’s a lot I don’t like about Paul. I’ve gone into a lot on other threads.