York 5099 Powerlifting Rack

Hi guys

wot our your thoughts on this rack?
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3355264/c_1/1|category_root|Sports%2Band%2Bleisure|12108128/c_2/2|cat_12108128|Home%2Bgym%2Bequipment|12108295/c_3/3|cat_12108295|Weight%2Blifting%2Band%2Bexercise%2Bbenches|12108302.htm

wot u guys think?,and if any of u happen to have one at home could u tell me how tall the rack is at its highest point?,the catalogue says H=190 but it might not include the lat pull down attachment which I would need

the reason im interested in the maximun height with attachment is bcos it mite not fit in the shed Im planning to buy

many thnx

I think you should never, EVER say “wot.” Or “bcos,” or “mite.”

Now that I’ve said that, looks OK, though not too sturdy. On the other hand, it seems very versatile, which is great. I’m not sure what equipment prices are like in England, but you may be able to get a better deal somewhere else, let’s wait for the UK residents to chime in.

t luks prty gd!

Gd luk wit da shed!

Don’t waste your money, buy this instead:

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Don’t waste your money, buy this instead:

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/[/quote]

Win.

[quote]Protoculture wrote:
t luks prty gd!

Gd luk wit da shed![/quote]

Gold. Pure fucking gold.

where do you attach the weight for pulldowns/rows?

im about to buy that for my gym

wot?, the linkl was to a babies books page?, r u tryin to say that it si really really rubish?,and if so why is it?, and wot would u recommend instead?

Troll.

[quote]Natan2007 wrote:
wot?, the linkl was to a babies books page?, r u tryin to say that it si really really rubish?,and if so why is it?, and wot would u recommend instead?[/quote]

facepalm

He’s trying to explain that your English sucks.

[quote]Natan2007 wrote:
wot?, the linkl was to a babies books page?, r u tryin to say that it si really really rubish?,and if so why is it?, and wot would u recommend instead?[/quote]

HAHA. He’s got to be kidding around.

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
Natan2007 wrote:
wot?, the linkl was to a babies books page?, r u tryin to say that it si really really rubish?,and if so why is it?, and wot would u recommend instead?

HAHA. He’s got to be kidding around.[/quote]

Dear lord I hope so.

This thread is so unintentionally funny lol…

Seriously, the rack looks fine, man…But, I would probably advise you to get a quality gym membership…I know from experience that training at home is not optimal…you will always be constrained for equipment unless you have a real serious home gym set up…

lol ,o rite (right) m8s (mates)!!, the bodybuilders who can also teach english grammar!!,lol,ok I was just using “txt lingo” ,oops sorry I meant “SMS text language”,lol

neway (anyway) guys thnx (thank you) for da (the) advice and 4 da laf (for the laugh)

,ok seriously now ,I dont have a proper gym anywhere nearby,the closest one is like 40 mins drive each way and I just dont have that much time,that would be assuming that I could pay the fees which are twofold my current dues

thnx again

Your comma key hates you.

^ Actually it likes being raped.

[quote]Natan2007 wrote:
lol ,o rite (right) m8s (mates)!!, the bodybuilders who can also teach english grammar!!,lol,ok I was just using “txt lingo” ,oops sorry I meant “SMS text language”,lol

neway (anyway) guys thnx (thank you) for da (the) advice and 4 da laf (for the laugh)

,ok seriously now ,I dont have a proper gym anywhere nearby,the closest one is like 40 mins drive each way and I just dont have that much time,that would be assuming that I could pay the fees which are twofold my current dues

thnx again[/quote]

LoL

wot?

[quote]Natan2007 wrote:

,ok seriously now ,I dont have a proper gym anywhere nearby,the closest one is like 40 mins drive each way

thnx again[/quote]

you have a gym in your closet?

wot?

i meant the closest gym is 40 mins drive