Yohimburn

Anyone know of any quality producers of Yohimburn? I imagine any other stimulants should be avoided when using this product. Correct?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Anyone know of any quality producers of Yohimburn? I imagine any other stimulants should be avoided when using this product. Correct?[/quote]

A topical gel for localised fat reduction? All I can think of is the scene from the Simpsons when Marge starts working out:

Marge: I think I need a more viscous cutting gel
Homer: groan oooooooh, more viscous?

Do you mean yohimbine?

[quote]helga wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Anyone know of any quality producers of Yohimburn? I imagine any other stimulants should be avoided when using this product. Correct?

A topical gel for localised fat reduction? All I can think of is the scene from the Simpsons when Marge starts working out:

Homer: groan oooooooh, more viscous?[/quote]

Haha. So, you think it’s bullshit, though? Ag-guys seems to think it works.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Do you mean yohimbine?[/quote]

Nah. Yohimburn. It’s a topical cream. CT used it awhile back. AG-guys recommends it as well. I imagine it’s related to Yohimbine though.

ChemOne carries a product that has been proven to be an effective local fat loss agent. It is topical and you rub the lotion into the target area twice a day.

I don’t want to get into a whole “buy our shit” discussion, but we are the only ones currently selling this product.

PM me if you want more info.

that stuff is of the DEVIL I say. Made my eyes real red and everyone was asking if I had some bomb weed that I could sell them because they thought I was stoned

http://www.yohimburn.com/

I tried Yohimburn ES a few months ago (mostly because CT used it during his Beast Evolves article). I was curious to see if it worked or not.

I think this product has a time and place, although it’s not a miracle cream. My diet was tight so I really can’t say whether or not Yohimburn was worth the cash. I will say that my skin seemed tighter and “thinner”.

Be careful not to rub your eyes after you apply the cream. It has japanese peppermint oil and that will definitely irritate your eyes. It also makes you smell like you’re using Ben Gay or Icy Hot or something.

You’ll find arguments for and against it. Try it yourself to make your own judgement and let us know what you think.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
helga wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

Homer: groan oooooooh, more viscous?

Haha. So, you think it’s bullshit, though? Ag-guys seems to think it works.
[/quote]

I dont think it is Bullshit, I just have no idea about the product. I know that the cutting gels of about 5 years were considered to be shit, but Yohimburn might be different, and appears to be so.

Let us know if you use it and see any results

I’ll let you guys know how things go.

[quote]nater77 wrote:
http://www.yohimburn.com/

I tried Yohimburn ES a few months ago (mostly because CT used it during his Beast Evolves article). I was curious to see if it worked or not.

I think this product has a time and place, although it’s not a miracle cream. My diet was tight so I really can’t say whether or not Yohimburn was worth the cash. I will say that my skin seemed tighter and “thinner”.

Be careful not to rub your eyes after you apply the cream. It has japanese peppermint oil and that will definitely irritate your eyes. It also makes you smell like you’re using Ben Gay or Icy Hot or something.

You’ll find arguments for and against it. Try it yourself to make your own judgement and let us know what you think.
[/quote]

The site says///

“Several of ingredients in Yohimburn ES, including yohimbine, theophylline, caffeine, and theobromine are mild CNS stimulants. Even though they are applied topically they will still have some stimulatory effect”

Yohimbe and Theophylline are not particularly mild CNS stimulants at all.

Furthermore there is no evidence to suggest theophylline can be biotransformed or more specifically transdermally absorbed to decent effect from topical application and on trials of this it could not be detected in the lung tissue or lung effluent, suggesting that some xanthines are not effective in topical application.

Thiomucase all the way.