Yohimbine and Ephedrine? L-Theanine with Ephedrine/Caffeine?

I’m starting to try Ephedrine. Does that mean I should stop taking Yohimbine? Let me back up, I used to take Yohimbine, it made me feel like shit, so I switched to alpha-Yohimbine (rauwolscine) which is a little more mild, but I’m already taking caffeine pills, EGCG pills, legion athletics Phoenix (helps increase thermic effect of food), and ephedrine. I gather any form of Yohimbine is just unnecessary and gonna make me feel like trash, right? Especially on an empty stomach.

I never had any adverse effects. Maybe start low and adjust. The E/C/Y is pretty legendary

Hey guys, new here

Wanted to know your opinion on L-theanine. I always took caffeine pills (200mg every morning). Starting my cut so I’m also playing around with Ephedrine(Bronkaid 25mg x3 daily).

I was wondering if anyone had any experience adding L-Theanine into the mix. Does it help with jitters? Should I combine them (I.e. when I take my caffeine in the morning also take L-Theanine capsule with it)? And what’s the ideal ratio? 1:2 caffeine to L-Theanine, meaning for my 200mg caffeine pill I should take 400mg of L-Theanine?

I want to avoid jitters but I also don’t want it to counteract the caffeine effect and just get me sleepy. Thanks for any input!

why so complicated ?